George Weasly

You are in Ginny's year the second book and movie
(Y/N) POV
I was sitting quietly like always when my compartment door opens. Rushing in and closing the door a red head who looked the same age as you closed the curtain on the door(you know that curtain thing on the door for privacy), taking a seat next to you she apologies,"Sorry to disturb you I hope no one's sitting here. Its just my brothers, I've got four going here, are driving me mad. Especially Fred and George, who by the way are trying to prank me. So I found the farthest compartment away from them." "It's- It's fine r-really." "Well I'm still sorry." "N-no need to-" my sentence was interrupted (don't you hate when that happens) by two mischievous looking identical twins. "Oh-" "-What do we-" "- Have here," they started and completed.
Time skip cause I'm really lazy af
"(L/n), (y/n)" "Gryffindor!!"(just live with it rn ok)
"Weasley, Ginerva" "Another Weasley!?!?! How many of you did they have?? Oh well I now just where you should go. GRYFFINDOR!!!" We sat next to the twins as Ginny would call them. I had quikly learned the difference between Fred and George because George's eyes are darker, I've also come to learn that I in fact have a small crush on the said Weasley. I must of been blushing at the thought of this crush when his voice rang through my ears, "Are you alright, love?" "Y-y-Ya I'm f-fine." I squeaked back. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!( if you get the referance you are amazing) I thought.

I think this will do if it isn't I'll make a part 2