Fred Weasley

I tried to edit this th best I could
(Y/N) POV

   It was a quiet Friday in the (y/h) common room. Too quiet for your liking, for there was a Hogesmade trip on Saturday so people should be buzzing with noise on their plans and last minute asking on dates. You check the time,7:00 am, of course. ‘Well guess I'll go eat breakfast' you thought. ‘And stay away from any candy I don't need to be love potioned today or tomorrow.' People are crazy when it comes to Hogesmade and dates.
------------------------------------------------------

  You sat at (y/h)'s table talking to your friend (f/n) talking about the Hogesmade trip tomorrow.
“So (y/n), you got a date for the Hogesmade trip?" (F/n) asks knowing that you don't.“No, but you do. So (f/n), who's the lucky guy?" “Ron Weasley" she sighs dreamily. “ So you like a Weasley." “Well you do too!!" You clapped your hand over her mouth “Shhh, they'll hear you!" You whisper yelled while all the Weasleys looked over at (y/h) table. Blushing like a mad man you ran out the Great Hall.
------------------------------------------------------

 “ Hey! Hey, (l/n). Wait up!" You hear from an all to familiar voice.“Heya Fred!" You were very close friends to the Weasley twins so you could tell them apart easily, Fred's eyes are two shades lighter than George's. “So (y/n).....Do you have a date to Hogesmade?" “No, do you?" “Nope!"

Fred's POV

  OK Fred you got this. Just.Ask.Her. “So (y/n)...would you maybe like to go to Hogesmade with me?" Please say yes, please say yes. “ I would love to go with you  Fred." She said yes!!

( Time skip brought to you by lazyness)

(Y/N) POV

  We were about to head back to the castle when Fred pulled me aside. "(Y/n) I wanted to know-" Fred was cut off by you kissing him. Fred started to kiss back, he wrapped his hands around your waist while you wrapped your hands around his neck. Fred pulled away all to soon for your liking. Let's just say the night ended with tons of snogging in the boys dormitory's in the Gryffindor  tower.
------------------------------------------------------
If that was too short sorry this is my first story on wattpad plz no hate on this author request in comments

Edit I had to you my grandma's wifi to post this