•|Prologue|•

Elena Garcia walked through the schools wide and overly crowded halls,with her best friend Bianeri Ochoa. Elena rolled her eyes as the kids who have been perverted since sixth grade,made stupid and old dirty jokes. She walked ahead of Bianeri not wanting to be a third wheel,as her boyfriend Geronimo talked to her walking beside her.

Elena stopped once at the doorway in math,she turned to her side as her least favorite teacher Mr. Castillo gave her body a sideways glance. Elena stared at him,"Do we have a problem?" She asked him glaring daggers,looks that could kill.

Mr. Castillo shook his head as she walked into the back off the class,giving her Guy Best friend Jorge a nod of the head he returned it with a small smile. She sat at the last row in the room third to last seat. She placed her hand on the desk propping up her head with her hand,glancing up looking quite bored.  She didn't notice a particular boy with black hair and brown eyes,towering over her small 5'6 Latino teacher. Jorge listened to their conversation,"Alright Mr. G, I'll just get my bag and I'll see you later" Mr. Gonzalez nodded running his hands through his balding hair,looking through his untidy desk.

As he patted the desk searching for his pen,"hmm" he muttered. "Oh by the way Levi,you have Saturday tutoring tomorrow" the tattooed boy rolled his eyes with a small frown. He looked and saw a girl with medium long brown hair and light brown almost green eyes,he saw his bag at the bottom of her feet.

  Instead of a frown it was replaced with a small smirk,"Hey there" he said in a low husky voice. Elena raised her head as she rose a brow,"Um..What?" He looked down at her,"get you're crusty dusty feet off of my bag" he said squatting down as he pulled the bag from under her feet. She shrugged as she let out a yawn stretching her hands behind her back. Bianeri waved at Elena as Geronimo kissed her cheek softly,hugging her swiftly before heading to class. Bianeri ushered Elena up,as the boy Levi fixed the miscellaneous objects in his bag.

Elena got up as she placed her Victoria Secret Backpack down,she shoved her iPhone 7 in her back pocket. She looked both ways as she made sure Mr. Gonzalez didn't see her. She walked to the doorway looking at Bianeri,"Dude,I was so comfy why'd you make me stand up?" Elena asked. Bianeri groaned"That's Levi Smith,you idiot!" She yelled\whispered to her. Bianeri shrugged,"I've ever seen him or heard about him,Gorda¹"  she said laughing a bit at, Bianeris nickname. Bianeri sighed,"he's only the biggest trouble maker in the school" she said, excitedly.

Of course Elena occasionally talked back to teachers and wanted desperately to get in a fight but no one would. Elena smiled,"really?" A bit excited,maybe he could find a girl to fight her. Bianeri nodded as she looked up as Elena was only,5'2 and Bianeri 5'1. His six foot five height towers over them as Bianeri moves back,for he could leave. Except,he didn't leave he just looks at Elena. "Hey Bianeri,Gero said that he wants to go to the carnival this weekend" he said as he didn't glance back once.

Elena looked at Jorge walking towards him,taking the seat next to him. Ignoring his girlfriend on the left of him,"Jorge. What were Mr Gonzalez and Levi talking about?" She asked. Jorge shrugged he knew Elena like the back of his hand,he knew that she was going to do anything in her power to get in a fight. She's always been that way,Edith looked at Elena smiling softly. "Hey Elena I think that you should come with me to the spa, sometime"Elena shook her head trying to be nice,"no thanks Edith" she said going to take her seat with Adelaide and Bianeri. She didn't pay attention to Mr Gonzalez she just read a book while listening to "Sangria" by Blake Shelton.

Author note: So you guys it's Anahi here and I was wondering if this story was good so far? My friend inspired me to write this after she discovered wattpad!Please follow her @adame_10
I will get back to writing my Andy biersack x reader soon! Just stay calm! Ily guys your awesome! Longer chapters coming out this week,stay tuned!