Chapter 20 Forever

[Jenna]

"Is that the last one?" Mike called from the car.

"Yep that's everything." Vic replied.

This was it. Say goodbye to hotel Fuentes and hello to airplane food and hey lag.

I walked through the house, taking my time in each room. I didn't want to leave. So much has happened this tour, it can't end now.

I made my way to the driveway where everyone was waiting.

"Are you guys ready?" Jaime asked from the people carrier.

"Yes. I love you guys and all but I want to get home" Jordan yelled as he clambered into the vehicle.

The others followed, organising themselves in their seats.

"I don't want to leave" Tay whispered from behind me "I'll miss you too much"

"I wish you could come with me" I said with a weak smile, taking her hands in mine. "You could have an Australian Holiday. It'd be perfect. You, me, the sun, the sand-"

"AND LOTS OF BARBECUES!!"

I laughed "yes lots of barbecues"

"Are you girls coming or what?" Vic spoke from shotgun.

I panicked. Could I stall this somehow?

"What about Tony? Shouldn't we wait?"

Vic shook his head "no he's meeting us there if he can make it"

Tay squeezed my hand as we walked towards the car door. We slid in our seats and prayed for delays.

Of corse, the world is never that kind. Soon enough we were in the air port checking in our bags.

As soon as we were checked in we headed towards security. The airport was surprisingly empty.

"Well this is it." Tay said as we reached the line.

"Have a safe flight guys" Vic said as he pulled everyone into a hug.

Next, Jaime did the same followed by Mike

"See you around" I said to them as we joined the short line.

Yelling echoed through the large room

"Wait!!" The voice yelled.

It was Tony, he jogged through the airport towards us.

Breathing heavily, he pulled us into a hug "I wanted to say good bye" he grinned down to us.

"Aww Tony" Tay cooed "how's Lizzy?"

His face turned red as his turned his head in attempt to hide his smile.

"WHAT HAPPENED" I yelled at him. Something happened between then I know it.

He shook his head at us "ah ah ah, you've got plains to catch. Go on now."

With that he shooed us away back into the line and rejoined his band to wave us off.

That little bastard isn't going to get away with not telling me. I'll make sure I hear everything about it!

----

[Tay]

Once we made it through security, we waved our last goodbyes to Vic, Jaime, Mike and Tony and headed to the waiting area.

From this point on I'm devoting my last 30 minuets in San Diego to Jenna.

I grabbed her hand, pulled her to the Starbucks counter and ordered to capuchinos.