Chapter 10 Open To The World

[Tay]

*one week after the incident*

"So are we really doing this?"

"Yeah. I think it's time. I'm ready for them to know." Jenna lightly squeezed my hand as she spoke.

Taking a deep I pressed record on my laptop webcam.

"Hey guys. It's Tay and I'm here with the lovely Jenna from Tonight Alive. We're still on the road with Pierce the Veil and we had some news we wanted to share with you."

Jenna took over "Since this tour began Tay and I have gotten really close, many of you may have noticed this. But..." She took a deep breath.

I could feel my heart in my throat.

"We've got something we felt we need to tell you." She turned away from the camera to face me. "Taylor Jardine is a beautiful beautiful woman who I love with all my heart."

"And Jenna McDougall is the most amazing person I've ever met. She has stolen my heart and I'm head over heels in love with her"

I could see Jenna smiling at my words. She leant in and gave me a short yet passionate kiss before stoping the recoding.

"Let's do this" I smiled widely at her as I took the computer.

I uploaded the video on my personal Twitter and the Bands YouTube and Facebook before letting Jenna upload it into her Twitter and Tonight Alive's Facebook and YouTube.

That's it. No turning back. It was out there for the world to see. I hope no one freaks out.

A flood of notifications came in sending our phones crazy.

Uh oh. Here comes the reactions.

"Are you ready to see this??" Jenna questioned

I nodded. With my heart in my throat I read through the Facebook comments

'SOOO CUTE!',

'Them being lesbians just makes them even hotter ;)',

'I so happy for you :D' 'I... CAN'T... EVEN!!',

'OMG! I shipped them! They were my OTP. MY OTP HAS GONE CANNON AHHHH! XD'

"Wow" Jenna giggled, "that last one is amazing"

"I know right. It's perfect"

"You're perfect"

I turned to see Jenna smiling at me.

Bringing my body closer to hers, I let the silence enclose us. We just looked at each other. Nothing else was need. No words just pure feelings.

I leant in, breaking the silence with "I love you, Jenna McDougall" and topped it off with a passionate kiss.

I really did love this girl. She was my world and always will be.

----

[Jenna]

A sweaty Pierce The Veil bounced into the green room.

I sat and listened to their stories of funny thing that happened onstage. It sound as though Jaime fell over... again. Every few shows he seems to trip over a cable, run into Tony or Vic or miss time a jump and roll over the stage. I guess that's the price of putting on a Epic performance.

"And you guys," Vic said, turning towards Tonight Alive and We Are The In Crowd "that your prank was amazing. I laughed so hard."

We exploded into laughter remembering what had happened.

*earlier during the show*

Tay and I returned from singing our part in Hold On Till May. Now we were ready to release the prank.

We quickly ran off to change into our costumes so we matched the guys.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" Tay asked the guys from WATIC and TA when we got back.

They were all wearing neon bikinis with a can of silly string in one and and whipped cream in the other.

This was going to be epic. "Okay" I grabbed my silly string and whipped cream and waited.

The song ended and the crowed cheered.

Vic began talking "okay guys we only have one song left"

The crowd huffed and puffed in annoyance

"I know I know. It sucks but at least you had fun. Right?"

Screams filled the rooms

"Before we go on tonight and want you to scream so loud they'll be able to hear you in the green room. GIVE IT UP FOR WE ARE THE IN CROWD AND TONIGHT ALIVE!!!"

The crowed roared!!

Now was our time to act. Just as we agreed with the sound guy, the chorus of YMCA started playing.

We ran onstage in our bikinis and squirted Pierce the Veil and the crowd with whipped cream and silly string while dancing to the song.

The guys twerked, hip thrusted and grinded around the stage. Trust me, it's wasn't a pretty sight.

Vic, Jaime, Tony and Mike were laughing their asses off.

I spotted Tay silly stringing Tony. I ran up to her and sprayed her with whipped cream before giving her a cheeky kiss.

The already screaming crowd got louder at thing. I heard wolf whistled everywhere.

On the other side of the stage I saw Jaime lick some whipped cream off of Vic's cheek. This send the crowd even crazier.

If this wasn't the best tour prank ever then I don't know what is.

*end of flash back*

I was gonna miss it though. Today was the last show.

"Bus party tonight. Everyone's coming." Mike yelled out. "Last night of tour, everyone's getting hammered!"