chapter sixteen

Mulai dari awal

Draco's lips were pressing each other. He was holding his laughter as his father was glaring at Alice then chuckled. "You are as feisty as your mother. That is why I gave her a trip to the right where she belongs." He smirked. "The grave."

"I know. But I think someone also deserves to go in Azkaban. That mad man who thinks so high of himself and would use a mop to put it on his hair and wear all black acting all-like Dracula." She mocked. "I'm Dracula muggle. Ble! Ble ble ble!"

"You little bratㅡ"

Amos took out his wand and went in front of her. "Insult me or my family again and I won't even think twice on doing a crime!"

"Oh! I'm terrified, Diggory. Ha! You, Diggorys, are most useless family I ever met!"

"And I loathe all of you Malfoys! As I loathe hell!"

"Stop this at once!" The Headmaster of Hogwarts, Professor Albus Dumbledore came in and went between the both of them. "I'm not going to let anyone fight in this grounds. Lucius Malfoy, we need to talk about Mister Lestrange's actions. Amos Diggory, I want you to meet your children and afterwards, go to me. Now all of you in this room, go to your respective dormitories."

"See you around, Miss Diggory."

"Mop-head." She mumbled and all of boys and girls went to their dormitories as Amos pulled his children, Alice and Cedric outside to talk.

"Alice, this will be the last time I see you with that Malfoy boy is that clear?"

Her eyes widened at what he said. "But dad he isㅡ"

"Alice," he said in a stern voice making her silent.

Alice frowned. "Yes father."

He turned to Cedric. "Ced, my boy. I want you to take care of your sister when I'm not around. I don't want to see her with that bloody Malfoy kid!"

"Yes, father."

"I need to speak with professor Dumbledore now, as well." He said. "Make me proud, boy."

Cedric smiled. "Yes, father." Father said as he left the two.

■•■•■

"What an interesting night."

Alice just walked in and pretended not hear what just Daphne said as she plopped down to her bed. She was too tired to even argue with them. Alice didn't understand.

They were having so much fun a while back but when they came back to Hogwarts, everything felt a huge pang in her heart.

Alice didn't want to be away from Draco but she didn't also understand why she didn't want to keep a distance from him. She knew it didn't make sense however that was what she was feeling.

No one told her that there were too many restrictions on being friends with a Malfoy.

Or perhaps they did, but she didn't listen.

Daphne cleared out her throat on purpose making Alice snap out of reality and look at her.

"What?"

Daphne didn't exactly knew what to say which is why Pansy did it for her.

"You never told us." Pansy said.

"Told what?" The younger Diggory asked.

"That Draco's father killed your mother."

"I never knew, I just thought that she was killed by a Death Eater but not his father. And as far as I know, it was my mother's brother,"

"Brother?"

"Wait, you're connected with the Malfoys?" Daphne questions.

"As far as I did my research, no we are not."

"True, if you were connected then Draco should've been your cousin." Pansy added.

"Wouldn't that be a curse?" Alice mocked.

"But does that mean that Draco will also be a Death Eater?" Pansy asked which made Daphne gasped in disbelief.

"I don't know, Pansy. I don't even know if that mop-head is a Death Eater. But if Lucius was, I hope Draco won't be one."

"Me too. Draco is too young and innocent for those stuffs."

"Young yes, but really innocent?"

"Alice."

"I'm teasing, Pans."

■•■•■

TEASER

"Have you seen Alice?"

"Who are you?"

"I love you, Alice."

"Remove your mask and hat."

"As the clock strikes twelve, my handsome prince just left me, all alone, but before he left. He sealed our last meeting with a kiss."

■•■•■

spoiler alert: be on guard i am warning you. the drama is soon rising up xd

how do you like my story so far?