chapter six

SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WHEN I NEED HER

SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT
THERE WHEN I NEED HER.

cheerleader by omi

"Can't you just back out from this tournament? Or maybe forfeit on the games?"

"Oh Alice, I thought we've been through all this."

"I'm being serious, Ced!"

The older Diggory froze on his seat when she heard her raising her voice on him. He was not offended nor was he angry of her attitude. Cedric felt her level of concern and worry and it actually somehow broke his heart seeing her this anxious. For a long time the girl was been sensitive.

Seeing her again act like this, made him a little uneasy. Yet he also wanted to this as an experience of a lifetime.

Cedric hid all his emotions and snorted. "Why?"

Alice calm down for a while and sighed.

"I really don't like this tournament for you. That what just happened last night, what if it's a bad thing?"

He rolled his chocolate-like eyes similar to hers. "Blimey, dear sister. I thought we are over this. I'll be fine."

"B-b-but what if that's a bad sign? That Potter would be joining you, what if ㅡ "

"Ally." He smiled and held her hand tightly. "Don't be worried. I should be the one who should be nervous. Not you, and as I told you, I won't, alright?"

The younger Diggory sighed in defeat then nodding in agreement. "Okay. Ced, just don't let your guard down,

"Rita Skeeter is not a good writer. You know what I mean,"

"Yes I know, she is a liar,"