Make me melt

Alex looked up at me, his eyes wide with fear and anger. Anger at Eliza. After fighting and fighting, she just came back. Not a falter in her confidence or wound to lick at.Leaving us panting like they had taken her burdens.

The Police pepper us with questions as Alex presses closer into my side,eyes darting from one cop,to another,and another. The panic in his building up as he saw we were pinned against the wall. Then he got the look.The look that  he used to chide my with,his arms crossing over his chest and one hand dipping far enough to rest on his wide hips.The set look in his eyes that said he wasn't moving but you better move or so god help him...

"Hey guys,we are just as confused as you are so.... maybe lay off the questions?"I ask noticing the notch of annoyance in Alex's lip,one by one they backed reluctantly away,making sure we knew their stations numbers before going back to patrolling the streets.I don't relies how tight I have my arms wrapped protectively around Alex until he squirms, eyes set with a fiery hate and passion to fight someone.

"I fucking can't believe that bitch is fucking back and she's going to just stroll right into our fucking lives and destroy everything we fucking have."Alex starts muttering these types of sentences as we walk back to the house,my hand swinging our arms between us and eyes studying the soft hues of pinks and oranges, turning the darkening edges of the sky as far as the eyes can see deep purples and rolling blues.

"Hey,Lexy?"I look down at my beautiful Alexander as he looks up at me, our eyes meet and he seems to soften quickly,melting like butter. "It's okay,"I pause and put a hand on his cheek,"You're okay",I kiss his lips,"And I'm okay", I feel him lean against me into the kiss,thumb looping into my belt loops.

"Everyone's okay."We say together, I smile softly as he rolls his eyes,a small smile pulling at the edges of his lips.

"You say that way to often at every little inconvenience we run into."He smiles up at me, pulling on the loops of my pants closer to him, despite the height difference that was obvious a few years ago , not so much now as I've dropped a few inches and Alex has grown a few somehow, his eyes could meet mine if he stood on his tip toes.

"They're comforting words to me, I'm sorry but they're easy to say and believe. They were always there when my parents weren't."I     back up a few steps, looking at his cocked eyebrow in disappointment at the loss of contact between us as i fiddle for the keys,opening the house for us.

"We all have our kinks."Alex shrugs and I wheel around, I can feel the bright red cherry color on my face and touching my neck.

"Those words are not my kink you butt hole!"I huff and kick my shoes off, I plop down on the couch and pout. He laughs, a light joy filled laugh that sound like silver bells in a crisp Christmas. I feel the couch sink down next to me and an arm wrap around my shoulders. Soon enough as I turn my nose up int he air to the other side I can feel hot wet kisses presses against my neck.

"Oh don't pout with me sugar, you know I was only teasing."He nuzzles his nose under my jaw, a warm delicious feeling as I hum happily, a  moan stalking slowly up my throat.

"You know how I feel about you teasing me about that stuff...."My voice is airy and voice going up a few octaves as Alex straddles my lap and grinds slowly down,but his full body weight hovering.A tease.He fucking knows it too.

"I'm sorry Tommy, how can I make it up to you?"His thumb touches my bottom lip as he already knows what I want.What I crave.

"Can I be bottom?"I ask,sucking softly on his thumb, earning an amazing soft moan from Alex.His smirk widens.

"Of course baby."He kisses my lips and I slip into a world of bliss.

A/N: And we'll leave it up to your imaginations as to what comes next.I'm sorry that it's kind of slow updates, I'm just really lazy.

I hope you enjoyed!

-Kendall