7; yonderly

"yonderly"

— 

(adjective) An obsolete word, yonderly is defined as being emotionally distant, gloomy and reserved. It has connotations of portraying an absent-minded and melancholic disposition. Although the word "yonder" may be used to describe a faraway travel, yonderly lies in the mental disconnection a person creates between them and the exterior world. 

❄️❄️❄️❄

On Sunday, I go to the ice hall in the morning. Usually, I don't do a workout on Sundays, giving myself one free day in the week where I just try to relax and fill myself with the energy. 

I go there in the morning because I don't want to be the same pathetic human I was yesterday evening when I was stupidly waiting for Zach Crawford to show up, just because he indicated he'd like to skate with me. 

I was foolishly thinking that he might actually mean that. But, of course, he could have other, more important things to do. He's a busy man, after all. Being successful must come with a lot of obligations, I believe. 

I always had a dream of becoming successful and well-known, but not like Zach Crawford is. You can mention his name to anyone, and they would know who he is. But Zach is not known only for his hockey career. He's done some other things, like commercials and even modelling if I'm correct. 

He sure does have a face and body to be plastered all over the internet and the big billboards. 

And I actually believed that a man like him would want to spend his time with someone so unimportant like me. Who can't even do a double axel some days, let alone a triple. 

And that's why I decided to go there in the morning, because there's a smaller chance I'll see him at this hour than in the evening. Not that I wouldn't like to see him, I just don't want to be disappointed yet again. When I really have no place to be disappointed at all. I just think it's a dangerous thing to be thinking about Zach Crawford and that it'd be better if I prevent our encounters if it's in my power. 

And when I come back in the afternoon, I just throw myself on the bed and sleep off almost the entire day. It's worth it, because I at least feel well-rested and in a much better mood. 

But I remember that it's Monday tomorrow and I have to go back into that hectic world that I tried to escape from ... and I feel like I need to take another nap just to forget about it.

I have to work late on Monday and I realise I won't have time to visit my Mum today, let alone go to the ice hall

I have to work late on Monday and I realise I won't have time to visit my Mum today, let alone go to the ice hall. But then, I'm not even allowed to visit my mother. And I'm glad I have to stay longer, so I don't have time to think about it.