Chapter Six

Cody

When I came back from talking to feline alpha, Paige wasn't there with Lucas. After asking Lucas I found out that she went to get a drink, so I went up to the bar to see if she was ok. When I reached there she wasn't there and after asking the bar staff, I found out that she has taken a cab and left us. I lost my temper at the bar staff and specially at Lucas who I told to look after her. We rang the cab company and they said they would find out from the cab driver where he was taking her. I decided to not wait for them to ring me and go to the most likely place she would go to. She wanted to go to her resort, so she must have gone there. Lucas was ringing all the transport companies and leaving her description with our contact details with them.

I was just leaving and I got phone call from someone, I answer the phone but no one was talking on the other side of line. I was just about to put the phone down and I heard Paige screaming on the phone and someone was telling her to run.

I didn't waste time and rang Lucas and told him to get location of the phone and meet me there as Paige was in trouble. I was just pulling out of the parking lot and Lucas came running out with location of the phone. He explain that cab company called and told him where Paige was going and which route the driver was taking and also they have gps in cab and cab is only 5 minutes away from where we were.

Those 5 minutes felt like hours, when we got there, Paige was no where to be seen and the cab driver was badly beaten. The question is how did he have my mobile no? I started to panic of not finding Paige in time. Lucas tried to calm me down but I was getting more angry at his soothing tone. He told me to snap out of it and try to sense Paige. I realised since we have blood bonded, I should be able to sense her. I closed my eyes and tried to sense her and I found her. I could hear her screaming and I could feel her pain. We ran towards East where I was sensing paige. This looked like planned as there was no one to be seen around here. I was smelling Peter and his wolf everywhere (what does he want with my Paige). I am going to kill them all if anything happens to Paige. We got there just as he was talking about prophecy and was reaping Paige's clothes off. He was planing to rape her! If he knows about the prophecy then he knows, claiming need to be mutual. I held him by the neck and threw him over my head. How dare he touches Paige, she is mine. Paige wasn't moving but I could hear her faint heartbeat. We had bloody fight on our hand and I was itching to kill some one but right now Paige needed me the most. After becoming alpha I had strength of my whole pack's behind me. It wasn't much of a fight as half of peter's men left as soon as they saw us. I told Lucas to take care of them, while I took care of Paige. Paige was unconscious and bleeding from everywhere. Wound on her stomach looked really dip, she had been scratched and bitten by wolf and most of all she is human and won't survive this much blood lose. What am I to do?

I rang the only person, who I thought would be able to give me some advice. Grandpa answered the phone on the first ring. I asked him how sure is he about Paige being the one in prophecy? As sure as you and I being a wolf he replied. After hearing his answer I knew what I had to do. As alpha, my blood should be strong enough to heal her, so I cut my palm and dripped blood in Paige's mouth, as she was unconscious she didn't take much and I had to make her drink it. I wasn't sure how fast it would work so I made another cut and drop my blood on her all the wounds. They started closing but were taking there time. The more blood I drop on the wound the faster they were closing. I had to cut my self 4 more times before all the wounds were closed, including stomach one. If she drink my blood couple of time she should be good as new in no time.

I wrapped her in my jacket and carried her to our car. I took her home and put her to bed. My wolf was howling at me and telling me that we nearly lost her again, I need to make her my mate in front of everyone so that no one will come after her again and sooner the better. Lucas came into the room all bloody and slightly out of breath as if he went running. When I asked about the wolves he explain, it wasn't much of the fight as Peter left as soon as we got there and other wolves were no match for him. He inquired about Paige and I told him what I have done. He gave me idea on how to give Paige my blood without her knowing.

"Who did you meet at the club?" Lucas asked

"Leo, the feline alpha. He was just passing by but his mate wants to stay here few more days, so he just wanted to make sure that I don't have any problem with it as its short notice. I would have said no before, but now that I found Paige, there is nothing that I wouldn't do for her, so I understand him".

"According to prophecy, Paige is mate to all the alpha, do you think that's true?"

"I don't know, that's why I have invited Leo and his mate to tonight's celebration".

"Do you think Paige will be able to come after her injuries?"

"Yes, her wounds are already healed, and after giving her more of my blood she will be stronger enough to join the celebration".

Lucas left shortly after that, saying I hope I know what I was doing with Paige. I was thinking the same things , as when it comes to Paige my common sense go leaves me and I wasn't listen to my brain but my heart.

Paige was starting to have nightmare, she woke up screaming and thrashing. I held her close and soothe the words to her about how I will protect her and she is safe and no one can harm her as long as I am there.