TWENTY

Ariel POV

"Okay get dressed I'm taking you out" Cameron says. Gives no explanation nor time for me to ask questions.

Guess I'm getting dressed. I put on a black romper, leopard print flats, big sunglasses, and a cute gold watch along with gold hoop earrings.

 I put on a black romper, leopard print flats, big sunglasses, and a cute gold watch along with gold hoop earrings

Then I have to do my makeup. UGHHHHH. Being a girl is complicated sometimes. Before I do my makeup, I always have a shirt I put on so if I drop any makeup on myself I don't get it on my clothes.

First I have to prime my face and do all the prep. Then I do my foundation. Then I do my eyebrows and eye makeup. When I try to wing my eyeliner, I totally fucked up and now, I have to start over. Then I do all of that stuff over and when I get to the eyeliner again, I pulled up a YouTube video...still couldn't do it. I didn't even try though. I just thought it looked difficult and left it alone. 

I just did my makeup and this is the finished product.

Then I take off my pink shirt and am ready to go.

"Child what took you so long? We're only going to In-N-Out Burger honey" he says.

"Welp you didn't tell me so now you are going to be spending money on me taking me other places as well so let's go."

"Well okay. I have no problem at all what so ever with that" he says.

"So you are taking me shopping correct?" 

"Correct"

"And you are going to get my nails done correct?"

"Correct"

"And you are going to buy me stuffed animals correct?"

"Yup" he says. By now we are in the car and I am still asked him.

"And you are going to pay for my groceries correct?"

"Why not?"

"And you are going to buy Velvet some stuff correct?"

"I love that dog"

"And you are going to buy me a car correct"

"Can we just eat?" he asks whining.

"And you aren't going to stop whining?"

"Yeah sure" he says smiling. We laugh and get out of car.