FOUR

Ariel POV

Life out of school has been bliss fam. 

No more Cameron.

No more cuts.

No more bruises.

No more 'fallen injuries'. (a/n at first, I kept typing fallen bridges)

No more BS.
Just bliss.

I am about to go on a walk with my dog Velvet. She's a black lab. (a/n I have been trying to insert the picture for the longest but every time i have tried to, it deleted everything and my stupid behind did that like freaking 5 times. So you're just going to have to use google). I just put on an Adidas outfit because...Adidas is life fam.

(a/n my Polyvore is DAVINANORMAN)

"Wanna go on a run" I say rubbing her head. She wags her tail and starts gnawing on my hand.  Teething stage.

"I'll take that as a yes." I say slowly taking my hand back from her mouth.

I went to go get her leash and put it on.

"I'm going for a run with Velvet." I yell to Derrick.

"Okay stay safe and I love you." he yells back.

I walk out the door and start running. 

Recently I have found this secret creek that is like something you would see in a movie or fairy-tale. It has the most beautiful flowers, water semi-clear, waterfall sounding like...nothing you've ever heard even if you tried to look it up. It was very serene. 

We start running. I was changing the song and then I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so--" I stop when I see a frightening face.

"Oh I like your shirt." the lovely Nash says.

"Your very beautiful" Cameron says biting his bottom lip. I look at how much skin I am showing.

"Oh thank you." I say. I stand there for a split second then start running again.

I look back and they weren't chasing me. Weird. Well, we get close to the forest after about 5 minutes of running not including that little run into.

We get through the forest and are at the creek and I let my dog off the leash and run free. She started splashing in the water and she was so adorable. 

"*kissy sounds* come here baby" I call out to Velvet.

She runs up to me and flings out her coat. I laugh and she jumps into my lap.

"I love you" I say kissing the top of her head.

She starts barking the then I wipe my mouth, "Tastes like wet dog" I say letting out a slight chuckle.