TEN

Ariel POV 

This new school is huge. Already its a lot better. 

My schedule 
Math 8:45-10:00
Ela 10:10-11:50
Art 12:00-1:30
Lunch 1:40-2:00
Keyboarding 2:10-4:00
Dismissal 

We alternate mandatory classes every semester next semester I take history and science and keep the same exploritory classes (or specials or related arts or what ever you call the)

"Class today we have a new student!" Ms. Hepburn said, "Introduce yourself."

"Hi my name is Ariel and I move-"

"Last name"

"My name is Ariel Piesa and I moved here from North Carolina."

"Oh wow a long ways away. Okay well we're glad to have you here and you can find  you a seat any where free." I nod my head as to say thank you and I find my way and sit by a cute boy wearing a bandana. 

"Hi. The names Caniff, Taylor Caniff." He says flipping his hair.

"Piesa, Ariel Piesa." I say putting my hand out for him to shake.

"Why did you move from so far away."

"CANIFF!" Ms.Hepburn scolded.

"We can talk later." I whisper to him.

*after class*

"What are the chances we almost have all of the same classes together. But instead of ELA I have science." he says looking over my schedule.

"Why do we have 10 minute breaks in between classes?" 

"We have them because this school is huge obviously and sometimes the way peoples schedules are not everyone has the special classes at the end of the day. Thats why it was weird that we had all the same classes. But we have those breaks so people can get to their classes on time. But since we have regular classes at the beginning we just get a break until the end of the day." he explained. I just nodded. "Oh hey, you never told me why you moved from so far away."

I was hoping he forgot all about that, "Well at my old school I was getting bullied verbally and physically an-"

"I got it. You don't have to finish. I'm sorry you didn't and still don't deserve to be treated that way. Let me just tell you, here no one will bully you while I'm around, and I will be everywhere." he says holding the imaginary belt buckle. (you know like the superheros)

I laugh "Thank you Taylor."

I honestly have so much confidence in myself. Even if I do get bullied it's not going to get to me ever since me and Selah became friends i realized that words really do have power.