EIGHTEEN

Ariel POV

"Okay tell me how you know them?" he said. I have been putting off the topic for the last 2 days.

"Remember why I told you why I moved here?"

"Because you were getting bulli-" he said with his voice lower at the end.

"I will beat the white off of them. And that is the nice version of what I was about to say" he says balling his fists and standing.

"Taylor it's fine. As you can see we are fine. When I left I left and every one know's my name. I stood up to all of my bullies. One of the girl bullies is literally my bestfriend" I tell him.

"But that's not right" he says getting madder and madder at every word I say.

"Taylor, calm down." I say. He sits down and I kiss his cheek. "Thank you for caring but it is more then okay." I reassure him.

"If they give you a dirty look or hand gesture I am going to break their dicks" he says making me laugh.

"Violence will not solve anything" I tell him.

"Your right. But that won't stop me." he says kissing my cheek.

"Well I'ma get out of your hair and finally go home" he says kissing my cheek again and then walking out.

"BYE TAYLA" I have to yell down the stairs.

"BYE STINKA" I hear very faintly.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AT ALL THIS WEEK. MY UPLOADING SCHEDULE WILL BE EVERY OTHER DAY BUT SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT GET THREE UPDATES IN A ROW. AND I THINK I WILL START WRAPPING UP THE STORIES. NOT THIS ONE BECAUSE IT'S STILL IN THE BEGINNING BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT MY OTHER ONES (GRAYSON DOLAN AND JACK GILINSKY) I WILL START BRINGING THOSE TO THERE ENDS.