SIXTEEN

Ariel POV

"I really like this necklace he gave me" I tell Derrick.

"Is he like you boyfriend?" he says wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

"No dumpster, he is my bestfriend. Nothing more nothing less. According to his words." I say.

"Okayyy if you say so" he says, "Well I'm going to go pay some bills that need to be payed and I will be home when I get back so I'll text you when everything is done" he said walking out of my house.

"Duces" I say.

Like 5 minutes after he leaves, Taylor FaceTimes me.

"Hey stinka" he says.

"Hey Tayla" I say mocking him.

"So about that MagCon thing.." he brings up.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Is that a yes... or"

"Umm... I'm not really sure. Is there going to be like a pre meet up sometime or...?" 

"Actually yes. It's supposed to be one meeting on the 5th of January and Spring Break. And then we will be starting the actual tour this summer. And MagCon stands for meet and greet convention." he informs me.

"January is pretty close along with spring break." I tell him.

"Pleaseeeeee" he begs.

"Yeah okay." I say agreeing.

"There's a catch" he said.

"Okay see..." 

"Listen" he says. "You have to start featuring in some vines, YouTube videos and you are going to make some social media account" 

"Ummm... okay I can do that." I say nodding my head. "I am going to have to make new friends at the school."

"You will don't worry. You are pretty and smart. That's all anyone wants and wants to be friends with. Don't let anyone put you down for any reason. And my break is over." he says.

"Okay baii Taylaa" I say.

"Love ya" he says hanging up.

So I go to my app store on my phone and download Snapchat, Musical.ly, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Twitter and kik.

I make account. My usernames are the same as everything else @itssariel.

This should be interesting.