my dream come true

It is the night, Night of the ball. I'm excited but nervous to meet the prince of Korea tonight, My step father is a friend of his father the king of Korea. His name is Prince Park Jeehoon of Korea and to be honest he nice looking but he won't like a western girl like me, He is older i'm younger, But love has no age, Right?

So i get ready and put on a blue dress with gold detail on it (below)

"keelie were going" yells my step dad as i get down the stairs they look at me in disbelief that i can even look pretty my hair is down i have a tiara on and i'm in heels

                                                                          -At the Ball-

we get there and we go to meet the King Queen and Prince of Korea, The prince was dressed in white and wearing his army jacket witch only i have seen him in on occasion, That occasion being when i go to draw the daisy's near the military field and the Royal Rose to were i got my middle name and nickname from. "Your highness this is my Daughter Amelia" she curtsies "My sons Romeo and Kai" They bow "My wife Melrose" Mum curtsies "My smart daughter Lillian" she curtsies "My bright little girl Charlotte" she then curtsies "My beautiful Daughter Clara" She curtsies "And you must be..." he lifts my chin to see his big brown eyes to my little bluey green one "Rose, If i'm correct" "Yes your highness it's my nickname but i like it better than my birth name" i then curtsy in front of the guy i have a crush on.

                                                                        -An hour later-

i'm at one side of the room watching the prince talk to my family 'why can't i escape this place, And be me for one night with out constant you have to be proper from you guys' i think before i leave the ballroom and walk to the royal garden to get some air while i sing a song "On this night the pale moon flies through the endless starry skies So hold me close feel the rhythm of my heart, echoing far Take my hand Lead me where to souls could soar Oh, so far away and so near"

 i sing the lullaby i was sung as a child and i sing it when i can witch is all the time. When i get to the Rose garden i sit down and look at the stars "you sound beautiful" i almost jumped if i didn't see the prince "you startled me Prince park" "call me Jeehoon" "Ok, Jeehoon what are you doing here and not inside?" i ask as i see him sit next to me "i wanted to find you your siblings said you didn't like being big places but that i might find you here, Your mum also said you got your name form these roses and liked being here, She also said you drew me once is that true?"

 i look away with a tear in my eye "yes" is all that comes out my mouth before he tilts my head back to him and ask for my hand to dance with him under the stars. i of course said yes and now were dancing and we look into each others eyes and kiss on the lips to me if was like fireworks going off, i was having my princess moment right here right now.

                                                                        - Back at the Ball-

where in the ball room and the prince was to chose a bride but i hope it was me but then again my sisters were saying "i'm more pretty he'll want me" or  "i'm better looking than all of you not to mention smart so he'll want me" they kept fighting until he ounced it "the girl of my dreams and my wife is Rose" i herd gasp and words that should not be said, He was making his way to me and whispered in my ear "will you be mine?" i nodded my head "good now lets leave this place and let me show you your room, Princess" he said as he lead the way.

Long story short we got married and lived happily ever after 

vikethydudes ...?