I saw an office outfit lying on my chair. It must be Noah who chose that. I didn't even know that I own such a short skirt. Anyways no time to waste so I was forced to take the neatly displayed outfit from my chair and got changed. The beast is going to flip. I am sure of that. I am hours late.

I was in the kitchen hurrying when Noah came into the kitchen looking like he just got up

I was in the kitchen hurrying when Noah came into the kitchen looking like he just got up. He came up to me and kissed my forehead. I feel safe when he is near. The same security I feel when my brothers are around. Anyways he is like my brother. We spent so much time together. I just got lost in my thoughts. 

"Good morning love," he said all cheerfully. "Good morning boo," I said back with a huge smile. "I see you wore the outfit I took out for you. You look dead drop gorgeous," he said making me remember about being late and why am I not hurrying. 

"Noah you came in my room and you didn't even wake me up. Now I am late," I was literally screaming at the poor guy. "Hey, don't blame me you looked tired and I may be the reason for your alarm not going off. I turned your phone off," he said a little bit frightened about how I will react. "Let it go nah love, I made breakfast again while you were asleep. What is new about that anyways. Hurry and have it and rush to work," he said looking at mean. 

Suddenly, the doorbell went off and Noah went to check. "Where is Sierra?" I heard the voice of a certain guy who was stuck in my mind for the past few weeks. What is he doing here? "What are you doing here sir," I asked him with my mouth full of toast. How lady like of you Sierra. 

"What happened? Why didn't you come at my place this morning and why are not at work? And why on Earth is your phone off. I have been calling you for so long," he asked and I could see that he had a worrying look on his face. "It's just that last night I couldn't sleep a lot and I couldn't get up this morning as Noah turned my alarm off and that's why I am now very very late," I said, more like rambling.

"You look so pale. You can take the day off anyway we need to discuss about the contract," he whispered the last part to my ear because Noah was in the back looking at us. Okay that is very awkward right now. Noah came to me and kissed my cheek. "Love I need to go, I have errands to run and I will be at home tonight. No work for me so we can Netflix and chill like we used to do," he said while going to his room. 

"Okay boo, Love you see you tonight," I screamed so that he can hear what I said. Then I remembered that the beast was still here. He looked a bit angry. "Are you sure that you guys are not dating or something?" he said a bit irritated. Why is he irritated anyways? 

"Okay sir, I will be leaving, See you at the office," I said trying to get away from him because I started to get very affected by his presence. As I was picking up my bag but I turned to look at him when he got hold of my wrist. "I said take your day off, we need to talk about the contract," he said. He is starting to annoy the hell out of me. Calm down Sierra you need this job. 

You can't go back now so don't make him angry. He will kick you out and then you won't have any job anywhere. If I get fired I will have to return to California and my dad will be like I told you that you need us. I need to be independent. 

At that moment I saw him snap his fingers in front of me. I guess I zoned out. "Sierra are you okay?" he asked with both of his hands on my shoulders. It was sending electric feelings down my spin. 

"Yes I am fine sir. And about the contract you don't even know my answer to it yet," I said waiting for his reaction. He looked taken aback by my words but quickly recovered. "I already told you if you disagree with me I will fire you and make sure you do not get any job anywhere in New York," he said angry that I was defying him. 

"I accept your offer," I said and looked at him. "Woman I said you won't find- What? You agree? That's a first," he started his sentence sounding very annoyed but was shocked when he realized what my answer were. I simply nodded. "By the way you look gorgeous Sierra," he said winking at me while looking at me up and down. I couldn't hide my blush.

We are now in the living room with the beast sitting in front of me who had his signature smirk on his face. "I wish I could smack that smirk out of his face. It's so irritating," I whispered to myself. "You said something Sierra?" he asked looking a bit amused. I just shook my head. 

"I see that you put in a condition that during the contract I will be getting  a million dollars every six month," he looked at me and nodded. "Well first off remove this clause because I am not doing this for money okay I just need this job and I really don't need your money. Also if I cannot have a boyfriend then you cannot have random flings as well," I said feeling a little bit angry. 

He looked a bit shock. Why? "Okay I will change that clause and bring the new contract tomorrow, but you are still getting the money every six months. That is out of question. Now let's go and grab lunch we need to talk about the things like how we met and all the stuff and can you please go and change ," he said while taking my hand. I groaned as I realised that he is not being unreasonable.

I looked at our intertwined hands and noticed that my hand fit his perfectly as if they were made for each other. I asked him why I should change and he just told me that he doesn't want other guys to be ogling at me. But why would that even bother him, never-mind. I just went to change my clothes and got into a more comfortable and more like my kind of clothes.

 I just went to change my clothes and got into a more comfortable and more like my kind of clothes

While walking towards his gorgeous Bentley, I remembered about something. "I almost forgot, remove the condition that says to move in with you before our fake marriage," I said. It hurts so bad when I say fake marriage I don't even know why. 

"This point is not up for debate, Sierra so do not push it. You will be moving in with me and that too in the end of this week," he said in his serious and business tone. I can't ignore the way that my name sound when he say it. He has that sexy Italian accent that can make any girl go crazy for him. I myself cannot fight the feelings that I am having for him. Urggggg 

"Sierra you zoned out again. By the way the meeting for Italy is for this weekend so you will have to move in quite quickly. I hope you finished packing because maybe we will be going there earlier than scheduled," he said totally changing the topic without me even noticing. I am such an idiot. 

I sat in the car occasionally glancing at him once in a while with him humming Symphony(song above) playing. His beautiful voice. He is really perfect I just want to grab his gorgeous face and devour his delicious looking lips. There were butterflies in my stomach remembering of the kiss of last night itself. He looked like a piece of art. His sharp jawlines made my hands itch to touch them. I then turned my head towards and put my head against the window and dozed off. I feel like things are going to get complicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After so long I am finally able to post. I hope you guys like the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment and also follow me. That would be very nice of you.

-Love Mokshda