16

Me and taehyung cuddle as we watched the snow fall through our window admiring the beauty of it...

Taehyung was so warm...

I looked at him and admired his cuteness... he sneezed

And i just cant help but giggle cause his the cutes thing ever plus im so happy when his with me

He then gave me a peck on the lips...

I then smiled at him and held him close...

We decided to sleep early cause taehyung will be leaving for a buisness trip for 1 night... and it makes me miss him already just thinking of it...

But our love is different...i love him as a brotherly way...

As i pretend to be sleeping taehyung's phone rang..

"Oh...jungkook"

i heard taehyung whisper through the phone..so the one who called him is jungkook..

After that he laughed out loud..

I wonder why...

You see jungkook and taehyung still keeps on touch not like me and eunha...

We dont...

Taehyung then hugged me closely...

He thinks that im already sleeping but im not he whisperd

"Yah sinb...jungkook just called me he wanted me to go drink soju with him but i refused to...i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you even though i know we couldnt"

taehyung then started crying and so did i..

"Jungkook is happy but his missing you...i just wanna see you smile sinb and be happy...when your with me i know your not that happy..im just so tired to hide my feelings toward you and jungkook...i know you love him and not me...you know i will try everything but it makes me hate my self cause it feels like i locked you away...and its like your forcing yourself to love me and smile bacause of me...do you think i wont notice? Your my best friend... i know you since where kids...i just thought that you will like me as well like how you like both my bestfriends...jungkook and mingyu but i'll be waiting even if its killing me inside... i rather se you happy and free...i just love you so much..."

He then chuckled and said that he was corny but the truth is that his just trying to laugh...

I then felt guilty and realized that taehyung was going through more pain than me....

******************************

Jungkook's POV

Im watching the snow fall from above as i sat down on the roof top of our condo..me and eunha lives together only because we both work near our condo but we dont like each other to be honest eunha and jimin are dating and im so happy for them....

Eunha and jimin are probably dating...and i suddenly rememberd sinb all of the sudden...

I heard that taehyung and sinb are dating...

But.... i cant hate my hyung

My best friend

I then felt tears fall down.. i looked down and thought to my self...

They are probably happy together.....