Jazzy's Secret

Next Day

Phillipa, Jasmine, Renée, and Phoebe sat in Jasmine's apartment waiting for their guys to bring back food, the night after Karen was kicked out of rehearsal. Initially, Pippa and Phoebe came to check out Pippa's apartment and ran into Jasmine and Renée in the hallways. So, Jasmine invited them up for dinner. "So, yesterday," Jasmine started. Pippa nodded and shrugged.

"Like I told Lin, she'll come around," Pippa answered. Phoebe glanced between the three actresses and stitched her eyebrows together.

"What happened?" Phoebe asked, seeing as she wasn't there and just heard about the situation.

"Lin's best friend was at practice when we, basically, announced we were back together. And she got mad because I'm not Hispanic or whatever. But, she looked sorry after she said it, so," Pippa shrugged. Phoebe gasped.

"Wow. I had that same thing happen to me when Scott and I were in Kenya," Phoebe replied.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked. Phoebe rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth at the memory.

"This other doctor, a female, hated that he was Asian and I wasn't. So, she always tried to be with him or helping him or pushing up on him. It was annoying. And, she always let it be known that he should date his own kind because she was Asian, as well," Phoebe explained. The girls scoffed.

"That's so backward. What did you do?" Renée asked. Phoebe smirked and picked Judah up from his car seat.

"Scott actually took care of the situation. He got me pregnant, then proposed right in front of her," Phoebe answered. All the girls laughed but stopped when Jasmine ended early and got up. They watched her walk to the island behind the couch and try to sneakily hold her stomach. But while she tried to be sneaky, she forgot a small detail. She was in a room full of moms.

"Jazzy? You okay?" Pippa asked. Jasmine tried to nod but didn't even fully make the action before she sped walk to the bathroom. The moms quickly followed with Pippa leading the way. She held her hair, Renée pulled out her phone and texted Ant to bring home ginger ale and saltines, and Phoebe smiled widely as she swayed her son in her arms at the door. "Oh my gosh!" Pippa squeaked. Jasmine finished vomiting and rolled her eyes. With the help of Phillipa, Jazzy got off the floor and cleaned out her mouth.

"When were you going to tell us?" Reneé asked. Jasmine shrugged and started to cry a bit.

"How did you guys not know?" Phoebe asked. "Maybe it's just me, but I sat a certain way when I was first pregnant. My legs crossed and my hands laced over my stomach. It was, like, absentmindedly protecting Judah," Phoebe evaluated. Jasmine leaned against the bathroom sink, folded her arms, and bowed her head.

"We wanted to tell you guys, but after everything that happened with my last baby and Pippa's baby, I didn't want to say anything until I got the all clear from the doctor," Jasmine explained. Pippa and Renée pulled their sister into a hug and held her for a second before Judah started to scream.

"Are you excited, Judah?" Pippa asked, pulling away from her sister's and kissing her nephew's cheek. He screamed again which caused the woman to laugh.

"Alright guys, now that you know," Jasmine placed her finger over her mouth, "don't say a word to the others. You can tell your husbands, but no one else. I want it to be a surprise," Jasmine said. Renée placed her hands on what she thought would have been Jasmine's flat stomach, but it was kind of round and firm.

"How pregnant are you?" Reneé asked. Jasmine pulled up her sweatshirt to reveal a significant baby bump.

"14 weeks," Jasmine whispered. Pippa turned around a slapped her hand over her mouth. She started to tear up at the thought of her own child. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad," she whispered. Pippa placed her hands above Reneé's and pushed her tears away.