Prologue

I was browsing along Messenger because I was bored.

       And there was no one online.

       I was advised by Ate Armi to not browse because I would miss him more, but I... I just can't help it.

       I gave up browsing around in our conversation and moved on to my chat with Dove. I then saw an old picture she sent me, and at that moment a light bulb flashed.

       I saved the image and opened my Facebook account. I searched his name and saw what I was looking for.

       Bingo.

       I pressed here, saved there, scrolled up, scrolled down... You could probably imagine my freaking determination.

       No, not determination. It was my stalker sense at work.

       I never had a stalker sense, I swear. It's just... That. I mean him. That him who changed my life.

       That boy who flipped my life upside down and changed me inside.

       You know who?

       He's Dexter Sani.

       I wouldn't dare say "He's Sani. Dexter Sani" because the first part would absolutely make me freak out. That guy's not me, hello!

      Oh. Did I forget to tell you? My name is Sani Dats. People close to me call me San.

       Anyway, Dexter... He's a boy with few words. Well, when he wants to. Most of the time he's just a boombox or a loudspeaker or... Maybe a radio? I dunno. I heard somewhere his friends call him Spotify.

       Yeah, Spotify. As in the app that lets you listen to music?

       *Messenger noise*

       Oh, sorry. Gotta go. Someone's online now.

       And not just a someone. A very certain someone.

       That someone that changed my life, and my life, changed me.

       Oh, you're probably confused. Let's start from the beginning...