Spree

Harry fell asleep soon as he was done but Lilli... Lillli could'nt sleep.

She looked at the monster lying beside her. A face so innocent looking yet the devil resides within it. She looked at the blood stains on the bed.

She was no virgin but he was too harsh on her. She was sure she would'nt be able to walk. She cried silently fed up with this.

Harry moved beside her and pulled her even close if it was possible and put his hand over her tummy and kept mumbling something which she could'nt hear correctly.

She did'nt know how long she lay awake and how long she cried. Harry stirred and slowly opened his eyes. He instantly smiled when he saw her.

'Sweetheart, you're awake already.' he said in his bed voice.

Lilliana wanted to puke. He is so disgusting.

Harry moved his hand over her knees to her thighs and slowly got close to her face and kissed her lips.

'hmm i love you sweetie. But we have to get up. Its a big day ahead.' Harry said as he slowly got up.

He was still naked. Lilliana instantly closed her eyes, which made him chuckle.

'Sweetie Emma will come today. I know you got acquainted with her. She will help you in selecting your dresses for the big day and for the coming next weeks. Lilliana buy only dresses because i love those on you. '

What the...

'I-i told you. I dont want to get married!' she snapped at him.

'What did you say!!' he turned towards her , his eyes flashing a dangerous green.

Harry just glared at her and then went inside to take a shower.
He came up few minutes after and saw Lilli was still in her.
He got angry.

'why haven't you gotten up! He shouted.

'because it hurts when i move.' she whispered.

'ohh! Love im so sorry. I shouldn't have been this rough with you. Afterall it was your second time only. ' Harry said as he kissed her on the lips.

Harry got up and picked up Lilliana in his arms.

'Woahh! What are you doing!! Put me down' she said.

'Don't worry. Im just taking you to the bathroom. I have already filled the tub with warm water. We can both take a bath together.'
Lilliana cringed but she had no option. She had to get herself clean of him.

Harry slowly put her inside the tub. Lilliana nearly moaned because the water was soothing her pain. Then Harry got inside and pulled her on him

'Hmmm, if you weren't in pain right now, i would have my way with you again. You are just so sexy and eatable hmm'  he said as him rubbed his finger slowly on her neck.

'We should take a bath fast because Emma will come anytime soon and then we have to go shopping.' she said.

Yes hurry so i can leave your presence and breathe in peace.

'Oh yeah! You are right!' he rasped.

He hurriedly put soap on his and her body and washed her hair. He could'nt just wait to see his Lilli in a white dress.

I will try to get away this time, for sure, she thought.
...... ........  ........ ........ ....... ...

Vote and comment. But seriously do vote :')