The start

Hi babies i hope you like this chappie. El.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lilli was silently fuming as Harry drove towards the Restaurant.

Cool . Cool. Cool. Cool... No fvck it!

" I hate you so much and I can't just wait for the day I get free of you." Lilliana said fuming at Harry.

Harry's grin slightly fell at her words but he quickly covered it up with a smug look which was quite creepy as Lilliana looked at him.

Wait till I get you all alone. Just five minutes more. I will chain you and lock you. No one will disturb us. I will kill anyone who touches you.-Harry thought.

Lilliana felt very scared as she saw Harry's smile get wider and wider. She saw her surroundings but noticed that he was'nt driving towards the restaurant but infact they were on a highway.

How the fuvk I didn't see this.

You were too busy being angry.
Oh yeah.. But right now back to the situation.

Lilliana felt like something was awefully wrong here. She quickly looked for her phone in her clutch. She got it out but it was quickly snatched by Harry who watched her with a solemn impression.

"Give me my phone back right now!" She snapped.

"Sorry sweetie, the answer is no." Harry said as he opened his car window and threw her phone outside.

"What the hell did you just do?!" Lilliana shouted.

This is very bad. I'm going to die in the arms of a pyscho killer tonight. Oh God...

"Don't worry now. " He replied smiling at her.

"Are you freaking kidding me right now!"

"Lilli honey I'm really sorry but i have to do this because your shouting and I can't concentrate on driving." he said to her glancing at her fiery expression.

"What are you saying?" She replied feeling a bit scared now.

She didn't get a reply as she was hit with something hard and was feeling instantly drowsy and you fell into a deep black abyss not before hearing him say

Love you.