little black dress

Lilliana huffed as she sat in her office. Your mine.. like hell I'm his. That pervert! I never should've taken his case. Maybe dad will let me off this case after I tell him that Harry is a creep.

Lilliana went to her father's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" shouted a gruff voice.
Lilliana went inside and sat on a seat.Maybe he will listen to me.

"Dad I have a problem."

"Well speak out dear, we don't have all day."

"I don't want the Styles case." She mumbled.

"What!" He shouted making Lilliana flinch.
Maybe this wasn't a good idea....

"Dad that Harry guy is a creep! He followed me in the restroom and talked weirdly about me! He makes me uncomfortable!"

"Well he is mentally challenged. Maybe it was one of his episodes.Give the guy a break."

"NO!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME YOUNG LADY! YOU WILL DO THIS CASE. FINAL.Now get out of here."
Mr.Evans shouted.

Lilliana went out of his crying.He never shouted at me like this...

She took her car keys and drove home.Soon after reaching her apartment she collapsed on her bed. She thought about all that has happened today.

That Harry guy gives me the willies but I can't make up dad's mind either.

She broke of her daydreaming when her phone buzzed.She had two messages. One from her father and the other from an unknown number.

"Lilli I'm sorry but I'm forced to do this. I also sent you this text to remind you that you have a meeting tomorrow night with Harry to get his statement on the accusations imposed on him.

Take care, love Dad."

"Well isn't it perfect."she thought sarcastically.

She tapped on the second text.

" Can't wait to meet you. I hope you like the dress I sent you. Wear it or else I will break off the contract leaving your firm bankrupt, believe me you would suffer. Anyways I'll pick you up- I've told your father.

Love, Harry"

She nearly dropped her phone. How the hell did he get my number... ughhh

She heard her apartment bell buzz. Lilli went to open the door. She opened it and found herself staring at a blonde haired man with beautiful blue eyes.. so handsome.

" You must be Lilliana-here this is for you ." He handed her a rectangular box then turned to leave not before murmuring

" She is more pretty in real."Which made Lilliana frown.

She closed the door and went inside her bedroom. She opened the box and gasped.Inside was a beautiful little black dress. A small card was also there. She opened it. It read:

"Wear it. Love Harry."

Perfect -just perfect. Might as well get drunk so I can endure this. Harry bloody grasshole!

Little did she know that tomorrow she was in for a big surprise...