Nullness

Its strange how fast life changes , one moment you're feeling on top of the world and in the next you're at the bottom and feel like drowning in your miseries.

Lilliana felt null. The void in her chest kept on hurting. She couldn't believe what happened to her. In her mind she laughed at her pety self. The world known best laywer Lilliana helpless used and raped. Ha! what a news!

A few stray tears glided down her cheek. The pain in her lower region reminder of the horrific thing she went through.

Mom was right.. This world is monster!

Lilli wanted to get up and clean herself she felt dirty. Im dirty she thought.

but was held down by Harry's arm. His head was buried in her neck while he snored.

He ruined me.

Lilliana picked up his arm carefully and put it down gently on the pillow checking if he was still sleeping.

She got up and went towards the washroom.

Lilliana closed the door and started crying. She sunk down to the floor.

Why me? Why?

I want to kill myself.

Lilliana opened the faucet of the bath tab. Letting it fill up.

She walked towards the mirror saw her face, it was all blotchy and hickeys on her neck and collarbones.

I look dead, she thought.

Lilliana turned back towards the bath tub and slowly lowered herself in.

She felt lifeless as she lay in the luke warm water.