Chapter 10: New Weres in Town

Start from the beginning

New weres in town? No weres even rogues would dare come into the territory as the tales about the pack are horrifying. Not to me anymore. But still it still gives me shivers.   

"Can I train as well?" I asked suddenly. Miranda froze and turned around, her face held a sympathetic smile. She shook her head, and my gaze fell down my face. " Sorry dear.. but it's dangerous and your super weak.. Also Eric said that you should take extra precaution now for keeping your energy." 

I smiled and nodded. "Why don't you sit down and watch under the shade.. we don't want you to get heat stroke." Miranda said. Pushing me towards the shade of the house. I smiled and nodded my head. 

Walking over and sitting down, I looked across the field at everyone. I closed my eyes and leaned against the house, allowing the wind to bring peace to me and my trouble thoughts. 

-----------------------------------

-Ryder-

I closed my eyes and opened them once again. I noticed that we were getting closer and closer to the Fire pack.

Oh if you don't know who I am, I am Ryder Jefferson, the leader of the Shadow. I am unmated, 19 of age.

The shadow is a group of highly trained fighters for the council. So yes, I do work for the council.

I bet your wondering, why are you visiting the Fire pack? Well let me tell you that my group and I are visiting a particular person there.

We all need to see that person, but we are just taking our time.. seeing as the Fire pack must've heard the rumors that we were coming.. or new weres in town.

"Ryder look at this." Said Lia, a excellent sniper in my group. I leaned forward and grabbed it out of her hands, i scanned through the pictures and the letters that the councilmen sent to us via skyscape.

"Hmmm.." I hummed out.

"I know right.. but we have to hurry up so that we can get this mission through.." murmured Jackson, a hand to hand combat fighter. The top one that is.

So let me explain this a bit. Everyone in the Shadow is the top person in the training system.

I nodded my head, and turned my head to the window, watching the trees zoom past me.

"Yes.. we are coming..............

Christina." I said, Smiling at the end.

-------------------------------------

 -Christina-

 I opened my eyes and saw that i was laying on the couch. I cocked my head to the left and tried to remember how I got here. 

Hmm must be Jason or one of the pack members bringing me here. I thought. 

I moved my feet tot he side and sat up. I clutched the arms of the couch and lifted myself up. I groaned as I felt cramps on my legs. I puted and looked at the clock that was attached on top of the bookcase.

5:30

Man was I tired or what. I shook my head and walked over to the kitchen but stopped as I heard footsteps coming my way from the opposite hallway.

"Your finally awake?" Ian asked, as i saw his head pop out. I nodded my head and smiled.

'yea.. must be really tired from yesterday.." i said. He nodded and smiled. "Come on.. there is a meeting going to happen and Jason asked us to come along.." He said.

I smiled and nodded my head. I waited for him to walk ahead and then i followed his lead.

 As he opened the door, I walked in and over to Jason and Jared.