I looked away, and my gaze found my feet, and a wave of loneliness hit me like a wall. Was I really the one who pushed Elemmire away? Tear pricked in my eyes and I wiped my face to get rid of them. No! No, I wasn't the one who pushed Elemmire away, it was that devious fool Ravaonna, without her, we would have never had that fight, without her...the fire flower would still be in Mordor. It...It would have been better, I told myself, shutting my eyes closed.

"Grub is up!" Reinya called out timidly, the most quiet and cautious I think I had ever heard her spoke.

Gorell patted my shoulder, "C'mon, let's go get something to eat." He said softly, "Starving ourselves never helped anyone, did it?"

~~~ (Ravaonna's POV)

It was dark, but I could see everything clearly. I watched them run around, accusing each other, and I smiled. If only they had known...this would be the end of them. Together, they were a tough enemy, nothing I couldn't overcome, but alone? It was too easy. Almost like when I was trying to make Legolas love me. It was like convincing someone who needed someone, anyone, they didn't care who. I was leading them blindly into a trap.

"It's getting close to the time," I promised Arath, who cawed in agreement. "Soon, I will be ruler of Middle Earth, Elemmire's corpse will be at my feet, Legolas by my side, and Gorell and Elemmire's petty friend eliminated. She thinks her death will save them, the fool. And to think elves are renowned as the smartest, and these elves are making a fool of their race. How pitiful."

Arath flew to the ledge of my balcony and I turned away from my crystal ball, and walked to the balcony. "This world will be mine," I murmured to the wind, and smiled. "It will all be mine."

Arath let out a shrilled caw, and it echoed around us for a while. "Want to go hunting, dearest?" I cooed to my bird, the only thing I wouldn't kill. Unless his death meant ruling Middle Earth, he stayed.

He took off into the air, diving towards the woods, a black spot against the inky indigo sky. I turned, and drifted down the stairs that were in one corner of the room, and entered the foyer at the bottom of the ever winding stairs. "Have they found their way here?" I asked, one of the nameless servants I had...acquired.

She stood there rock solid in my present, fearing what I might do to her next. I smiled. "Who?" I asked, and I watched the servant struggle to find her words. I had convinced her she hated her voice, and the only way to get a beautiful voice was to serve me until the end. Oh, how I loved abusing magic.

"T-The...Dwarves, M-M'lady!" She said hurriedly, looking at her feet and brushing a piece of hair back. "H-Have not arrived."

Part of me wanted to yell in her face, but something stopped me, "Leave me!" I dismissed her.

Those greedy dwarves didn't come when I called them, my only choice now was to give them a little visit. Without a second thought, I snapped my fingers and then reappeared just outside of the hall of Erebor.

I stalked through the large doors, and straight to the hall of Thror. I knew the king would be slumped over on his throne protecting his precious Arkenstone. "Thror!" My voice rumbled all over the hall and everyone turned their heads to watch me enter. "How nice to see you again." A sly smile crossed my face.

"What do you want Ravaonna?" Thror spat. He was definitely not the nicest of dwarves, but that did not matter because I knew how to trick him.

"Oh, great king under the mountain," I almost gagged on the words I spoke, knowing how untrue they would be so soon. I would be the only one to rule, over or under any mountain. "I have come with important news. There is a very, very evil elf roaming the lands of Middle-Earth."