Chap 40

Mika looked at Yuu as if he's crazy , more crazy than the enemy he faced . He believes its from the blood loss , but by his future wife's expression , he's serious very. very serious .

       "Yuu , are you crazy , you know what happens  when a vampire bites a human" but Yuu doesn't really care doesn't care what's gonna happen to him all he wants to do is to save the people he loves even if he lose his blood from the last battle . If only Mika knew , if they all knew then they'll leave quickly as possible . But it was too late. 

They're too late .

To late to escape this death trap .

Yuu sat himself up , not caring the voices of his father and future husband . He gotta save them , to end the war . The final war both humans and vampires gone through . 

          With a harsh force Yuu stood back up , his emerald eyes filled with hope yet sadness . He will use his gift to end it all . Shinya notice the spark on his eyes the last hopeful , the last happiness . His silver eyes lit , quickly he stood up and fast as light he ran up to kureto and starts to shake him " WHERE IS IT ?! WHERE IS IT ?! " Guren dropped the enemy down to the ground . 

Only the sound of a chuckle came out of his mouth , but not a normal villian laugh . 

A laugh that send shiver to their spines , insanity . 

Insanity was held inside that man , like the other soldiers they fought , just insanity .

" Guren , everyone we must leave this place now ! Please ! " his voice wasn't acting , it's full of terror , fear . 

Yuu could hear the yells ,his family and friends . He choose to ignore them , like his body is control . He kept walking towards the large window , His once emotions now gone . No sense of hope in him . 

He kept walking and walking . 

Mika ran up to his beloved and hugged him from his waist and pushed him back "yuu what's going on with you , YUU ! " but he didn't say any word , just pure silence , glancing at the dark sky that's spread like wildfire  "Mika.....it's so pretty...so pretty " "Yuu what are you saying ''

"if i were you blonde you should move out the way...." Kureto chuckle "here comes the beast , the final weapon....the god of salt , oh bring sin to become salt " Mika grew confused then he was pushed aside . 

The silence grew weary . Until Yuu turned to stare at them .

His gold pupils froze them . 

His right eye bleeding . 

He is a puppet . 

"destroy Sin..."