Chap 5

THIRD PERSON POV

After the nosebleed Mika have he walks in the hallway looking for his future bride , he got his first kiss from 'Yuki' his crush the kiss was short but passionate the way her soft pink lips touched his . He gotta admit , his little friend was excited but he ain't got time for his little friend to get excited even though he can't control himslef . He walks in the garden before spotting the princess sitting on the bench with a worried face petting a bunny.
he fixes himself making sure no blood was on his nose. He breathes in an out before walking towards his fiancee smiling a bit , the black hair 'girl' turned her head staring at him, the wind blows making some leaves falls out , both their hairs flow by the wind energy .
'Yuki' blushes seconds later standing up quickly "M-Mika ! Um...well..the kiss...i wa-wanna say sorry....a-and-mmm !!! " 'she' was interrupt when the blonde vampire kissed her back placing his hands on 'her' waist pulling the kiss deeper . The kiss was tender and passionate, the black hair male dressed as a princess blushes deep red before kissing back. In the background Shiona was watching the scene having a nosebleed while her blonde friend watches her "you know, this is a better love story than Twilight " "I know !!! If only Mika knew Yuu-san is a boy " .
The kiss pulled away as both teenagers stares at each other , Mika leans down to 'her' ear and whispered "i know you're a boy Yuki " Yuu blinks before pushing Mika with shock and angry eyes still blushing "then why the hell you didn't say nothing!! " "because...you look cute dressed as a girl " Mika added making the other male blushed 50 shades of red "and i know your father is going to be in trouble since you're the only child and i don't want that...so as your fiance im going to keep this as a secret " Mika smiles .
Yuu stares at him crossing his arms "o-okay...after all we do want to make peace for our kingdom" Mika stood up wiping dirt off his royal clothes "so...Yuki " "its Yuichiro or Yuu " "okay Yuu-chan, what should we do ? " Yuu thinks before smiling putting his head down "well..i am hungry since i didn't ate all my food this morning " Mika smiles lifting his chin up with his thumb making Yuu stare right in his sky blue eyes "then guess i have to make something for my precious princess then " Mika smirks as Yuu blushes more then ever , his heartbeat a million times damn you and your smirk...

As both males walks back in heading towards the dining room Mistuba and Shiona fell off the old tree trying to hear what Mika said to their friend that caused him to push the blonde vampire away. "Damn you Shiona..." Mustuba punches the blushing nosebleed purple hair girl hard "what i have to...i wanna know what Mika said..i bet it's something dirty " Shinoa smirks thinking yaoi "oh boy....not again..." Mistuba sweat dropped grabbing Shinoa by her arm running back inside "we better head back before we'll get our ass kick by Guren " Shinoa only nodded as both girls run quickly to the dining room not wanting to confront Guren .

"Its so yummy! " Yuu smiles cutely , his eyes sparkled staring at the the dessert before eating which is a strawberry banana cake with whip cream and Earl Grey tea "Im glad you like it Yuu-Chan " Mika said sitting in the corner "hey Mika , are you okay ? " "yep ! I'm okay you don't need to check on me ! " Mika put napkins in his nose a he have another nosebleed cuteness overload !!!!

============================

What do you think of this Chapter ?

Chapter Six is coming right up !