Chap 4

Yuu Pov

It was morning and early i woke up stretching my arms before wiping my eyes , i stare myself at the mirror and chuckled seeing I'm still wearing the wig i wore "oh boy, guess i got use to it..." i stepped in the bathroom before taking a shower , Today my fiancee Mika is coming over today well to know each better before getting married . But i am also nervous because Shiona and my friends are coming over Yoichi, Kimizuki and Mistuba. They're like my family and i care for them so much i just hope they won't laugh at me when they see me dressed as a girl .
After my shower i walk down the halls wearing a bright green shoulderless victorian dress with a white bow on back and ruffles , i wore my black gloves (thanks to the maids who dressed me) . I saw Guren sitting in the dining table drinking tea , he saw me and smirked "i thought you'll forget " "i never forget this old man " i replied back sitting down waiting for my tea and breakfast. I remember all the torture and lady like lessons i finally got used to it.
The doors opened seeing my friends , We all stood silent as we blink at each other "wow , Shiona was right , Yuu-chan does look like a girl " Yoichi smiles as his eyes sparkled "wow Yuu...this is very embarrassing to see you in a dress " Kimizaki snickered making me jumped "what the Hell! I did this for Guren..." Kimizaki just rolled his eyes "your highness...what if the prince of vampires knows Yuu is a female " Guren stood quiet for a minute before speaking up "Mika is gay/straight so i guess he wouldn't care " i sweat dropped at his answer then why the hell you put me in a dress !!! I already am in a acting girl mode !! I sat down putting my head down .
My friends sat enjoying some pancakes and sausage until the door was opened.

THIRD PERSON POV

Mika walks in with Ferid seeing some new faces as they stare at the two vampires so this is Yuki friends i guess... "Welcome Mika...Ferid " he said in disgust at Ferid name "yeah , i came as you told me to come " Guren smirks grinning at his daughter mischievous, Yuki stood up walking towards she was a blushing mess which he find it cute her friends watched.
Yuki blushes more whimpering he stare at her and blink and without knowing he blushes bright red , her friends jaw dropped expect for the purple hair girl who just claps .

Yuki is kissing Mika right in the lips...slowly and passionate right in the damn lips.

Guren smirks bingo! "Yuki" pulls away seeing Mika face as a tomato and a bloody nose before passing out , the young teenager turned to his friends seeing them having also a nosebleed especially Shiona...she have a waterfall nosebleed with sparkling eyes .
He looks down seeing The vampire who's a blushing mess staring at the ceiling , Yuu have a impulse to punch Guren in the face and send him flying to space where we will never that smirk again. I swear i am going to kill Guren for this he glares at the king with a tick on his head before storming out of the room mumbling some words no one gets .
Mika woke up five minutes later seeing his pool of blood that came out of his nose "did i just have a nosebleed....why..." he blinks and remember what happened before having another nosebleed passing out again . Ferid stood right next to him smiling like a Idiot "poor Mika , don't get your little friend excited because it's coming out" "can someone make him go away ! " Guren ordered.

============================

I hope you enjoy this chapter ! The next chapter is coming up !

And here's some video that's based on the story