The Very Person

"This was way harder than I had thought" I growled as I scanned the night club while sipping on my alcohol drink that was way to watered down for my liking, until the very person I wanted to see stepped into my line of sight

"Bingo" I smirked as i simply put a five dollar bill on the counter and walked into the crowd of disgusting sweaty dancing bodies.

I soon reached the person and reached over and ruffled their hair roughly "h-hey what the fu-" the person whirled around, a angry look etched on their face but soon turned surprised to bashful then rebellious "what was that kookie?" Jungkook sighed as he tried to flatten his tresses of messy hair.

"Nothing Y/N, stop calling me kookie!" Jungkook exclaimed like a child, pouting cutely "no can do kookie, anyways where's your ring leader?" I asked seriously as i grabbed him by the shoulder sternly, Jungkook immediately knowing i I have important matters I have to discuss with his gang leader.

"Fine...follow me" is what he said but really he was aching to hug her but after all these years he's afraid she may not be the same person he was so close to back then 'Y/N...you have no idea how much i missed you...'

Jungkook took me by the hand towards the back of the back of the club then threw open a door by the exit then up a flight of stairs.

"See ya'll got more secretive" I chuckled, Jungkook smirked "our gang is getting more popular so we need to be more careful"

I returned the smirk "Damn straight."