Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

I swear to god, Jason!

Lisa was grinning as she stood beside the large Christmas tree. As soon as we sat on the couch she started talking. This woman sure did love Christmas, or may it was because all her children were together in one house hold for a few days spending time together.

"Okay, so we'll do gifts, breakfast, movie, and then we wait for Christmas dinner!" She was so excited as she spoke about what the day would lead to.

When she turned her back and grabbed a present Jason whispered something to me. "Plenty of time to sneak off and have sex,"

My face turned scarlet which made his chuckle.

Once we were finished opening presents we all went to the kitchen and watched Lisa make breakfast, she refused to take any help.

"Jason," I giggled as he kissed behind my ear. "Stop it,"

Things felt so different between us, it almost felt like we were a married couple that loves each other.

Jason pulled me close as we all started eating breakfast. David and Kayley were adorable together. They were holding hands under the table as they ate. I could see the start of hickeys on her neck, we all know what type of early Christmas present he gave her.

Reese and Alex were adorable when it came to her belly bump. It was about five-six months since they found out they miscarried the other baby. She only had a couple months to go until the baby would arrive. None of us- but them- knew the gender of the baby and it was so frustrating not to know.

"We have one last surprise for everyone," Reese said smiling. She gave three boxes around and each couple opened them. A photo of one blue normal stocking and a normal big stocking were laid beside each other and then a small blue one was laid next to those ones. I looked at Reese and gave her a big smile.

She returned the smile. "We're having a boy!" She seemed so excited about having a baby.

Everyone jumped up and hugged her as they congratulated her and Alex.

We watched Christmas movies and ate lots of crap and drank lots of hot chocolate.

It was around nine thirty when I went out on the balcony from Jason's room. I sat down with my hands wrapped around my hot chocolate looking out at the view that was absolutely beautiful from here.

I heard the glass doors slid open, Jason sat next to me. "Hey," I smiled.

"It's cold out here, you know." He gave me the blanket that he had brought out and wrapped it around me.

"Thank you. It's a beautiful view from here at night." I told him before taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"It is. I come out here to think. So why are you up here?"

"I'm a....a bit overwhelmed. I haven't had a real family Christmas like ever." Embarrassed, I told him.

"It's okay. We can stay up here the rest of the night." He gave me a warm smile. "My parents went to bed already, mom was tired out and Reese....well she has those hormones and she needed Alex. And David and Kayley are off somewhere."

"Thank you."

"Don't be saying that just yet, I have one last gift for you." Jason handed me an envelope.

I looked at him and opened it. As I took the two prices of paper out I seen they were tickets. Tickets to Italy, I looked at Jason, got on top of him, and kissed him hard. I loved this man so much, he was making me happy.

Jason's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer as he kissed me back. "I want you," I confessed.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and he carried me inside the bedroom and set me on the edge of the bed. I sat up and ripped off his shirt then started taking off his pants which left him in his boxers.

Jason's hands slipped under my shirt and slipped in off then my pants. I was left in my undergarments, his eyes scanned my body as I bit my lip.

He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. His hands roamed my body as his lips were on mine. My hands went up his back to his hair where they got tangled up in his brown hair.

Jason unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere. He lips made a trail down my body and when he got to the lower half of my body he ripped my underwear off with his shinny white teeth. I was so wet for him.

His trail of kisses lead back to my lips are they let out moans. Soon, I felt him playing with my cłit. I moaned. He inserted a finger inside of me and then another one and began pumping them inside of my wetness. "Jason," I whimpered, I just wanted to real thing already. This teasing has been going on for too long.

He took them out. "You wanna taste yourself, baby." He held out her fingers and I did. I sucked the juices off one of his fingers. The tangy sweetness hit my tongue just as he sucked it off the other finger. I swallowed and watched Jason bite his lip as only lust filled his eyes.

"Do me, please." Jason grabbed a condom and rolled down his boxers. His large length was hard. He was really big and he looked so hot.

"Are you ready for this, baby?"

I nodded and watched him rolled the condom on his large member and it pressed against my entrance. He pushed it in as his lips smashed into mine. I let out a groan as he pushed inside of me. Jason's lips weren't on mine anymore. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You're a virgin." He pulled out of me making me so upset.

"I am not! I just haven't had sex in a couple years."

"Liar. You're so fücking sexy and I don't see why men wouldn't jump to do you." He ran his hand through his hair.

I went behind him and wrapped his arm. "I want this, Jason. Please. I want it." I brushed my lips against his neck and kissed it softly. "Please," I mumbled against his neck.

"Fuçk it." Jason turned around and pinned me to the bed and left off where we started. He pushed in slowly this time making himself moan and making me both moan and groan.

When his full length was in he started thrusting slowly. My hands gripped the sheets as we kissed and I started getting used to the sex. My hands were to his hair and my legs around his neck.  "Harder," I moaned into his mouth.

His thrusts grew harder as our moans grew louder.

Later my legs grew weak and the pleasure ball I my stomach was about to explode. "I'm going to cum," I told Jason through a moan and came all over his large dïck just as he came inside of me.

He rolled off of me and took the condom off. We laid there both breathing heavy.

Holy.........

~So this is only a little over 1800 words not my usual 2000 but a lot happened so yeah. I hope you all enjoyed and Serena and Jason finally did it. Tell me your thoughts. Thanks for reading.
Comment, Vote, share!
💋