Moving In

"Goodbye mom and dad!" I waved goodbye as I walked out the door and into my car. I've been dreaming about moving for a long time, this family just didn't understand me.

I've been thinking of moving to Uriecity for a while. I'm a huge S!nner, a Panic! at the disco fan, so I knew that that place would be perfect for me. Nothing about Uriecity is revealed outside of it.

The only information you have about that city is that it's meant for S!inners, but that's just by the name.

As I got into my car, I took the Aux cord out along with phone and played Panic!, Death of a bachelor to be exact. I don't know why, but that song was just my favourite.

Yes I am a fan of all their other songs, it's just that Death Of A Bachelor is amazing!

I searched up the address on my phone and drove away. It was only four hours away from my hometown, so I would still be able to see my parents on special occasions.

Good thing the trip was four hours, because that's how long all the songs were together. Singing along to When The Day Met The Night and tapping my fingers on the steering wheel is the best thing to do, no lie. Anything Panic! related is the best thing to do.

I stopped at a gas station to fill up my car and to also go pee and buy snacks.

"Howdy ma'am, what brings you here, in the middle of no where?" The cashier asked, as he scanned my Powerade and a bag of Spitz. He had a really thick southern accent.

"Oh, I'm going to Uriecity." He handed me my bag of Spitz and Powerade.

"Urie-what?" The man cocked his head. I handed him the money for the food and the gas.

"Just, never mind." I walked out of the station and back to my car, I only had two more hours to go. I opened up the Powerade, putting it in the cup holder and drove off.

The car ride is always boring, but singing to the best band ever makes it a little more fun.

The best part of the entire trip was when Time To Dance came on. Now that song is my bop. It's fast and energetic, it would be a great party song. Me being me, I turned up the volume really loud until I couldn't hear my own voice.

Finally, I got to Uriecity, and it looked beautiful. There was some sort of thing there that looked like a border. I stopped there and a woman came out.

"What seems to bring you here?" The woman asked.

"I'm moving."

"Alright then, I'll send you an escort to bring you to city hall, just follow the yellow ram and you'll get there in no time." At that moment, a yellow ram pulled out and started driving slowly until I followed it.

As I was driving, I was also examining the town too, it was gorgeous. There were billboards promoting concerts and TV performances.

After a lot of driving the yellow truck stopped at a building that said 'City Hall' in bold letters. The man in the truck got out and walked to my window. I rolled it down and he told me that I should go inside and ask for an application.

As he drove off, I got out and walked into city hall.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" The receptionist asked.

"I was told to ask for an application." She got up and walked me to a room. It was beautiful and elegant.

"He'll be here soon, just wait in one of the chairs, alright?" She walked off before I could even answer, leaving me standing and speechless. I just sat and played with my hands while all I could hear was the silent noise of Nicotine playing in the back.

I was waiting forever for this guy to show up, it was getting on my nerves. After Nicotine finished playing, LA Devotee came on, which was awesome because LA is my jam.

I started to mumble the lyrics under my breath, making up a little dance with my feet as I waited.

I heard footsteps come near, but I didn't bother looking up, it was probably someone going to the bathroom.

The person tapped me on the shoulder, which made me jump.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." The man said. His voice was familiar, very familiar. I looked up and met eyes with the famous, Brendon Boyd Urie.

"O-Oh m-my god!" I stuttered. Brendon smiled and took my hand.

"Brendon Urie at your service!" He kissed my hand and my whole body went limp. Brendon chuckled and helped me up.

"So, I was told you wanted to apply to become a member of UrieCity, is that right?" He asked. I nodded and we walked into a room, it was nice and lit up all fancy.

"So, what makes you wanna live in the beautiful city of UrieCity?" He asked, sitting at a desk in front of me, hands clasped together.

"Well I'm a huge Panic! at the disco fan, and I'm also a fan of yours. I just thought that Uriecity would be a perfect place!" He smiled, which made me blush. God is he ever cute in person!

"Well, I've had many people come in here and tell me they're fans of my music, but were just lying to get into the city. Now I'm not saying you're a liar, I just need to know that you are a fan, so let's take a cruise around town and I'll ask you some questions, how about that?" He asked. I nodded with a huge smile on my face.

I'm gonna drive around with Brendon Urie!

I was too busy getting caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice Brendon was offering me his hand.

"Whoops, I'm so sorry!" I laughed. He smiled his famous smile and helped me up.

"C'mon doll, let's go."