The Final Battle

I'm sorry for skipping over so much! *~* I really was just lazy and didn't feel like writing everything. So I skipped to the best part.

Your Pov.

I stared past the evil that now surrounded my mind as I tried to fight against the darkness. I had been hit with they're darkness that the Overlord was using as his weapon and I could only watch as the other part of me tried to find a way to stop Lloyd.

Lloyd was now on the top sitting on his golden dragon. All I wanted to do was watch him. I wished him good luck in my head, but I knew that I was only bad luck. The Overlord is talking to him but because my evil half is stronger it's hard to make out what he is saying. I can only faintly hear the words.

"You cannot defeat me! Where there is light, there will always be shadow!" The Overlord yelled in fierce, terrifying anger. Lloyd faced him without fear.
"Unless my light, is bright enough!" Lloyd yelled. More began to happen and I watched as Lloyd fought against the Overlord. Lloyd shot golden power at the Overlord, knocking him off the tower. The Overlord came right back at and surrounded him in darkness. I felt sick inside and I wanted to shout 'No!' but my mouth was glued into an evil smirk. I felt myself begin to laugh, a dark evil laugh that sounded like a mix of my own laugh and something else. It was all horrible. I was silently praying that Lloyd would make it out of there alive.
Suddenly, there was a bright glow of light and the black was pushed away. I felt extreme pressure and I was knocked over by some force. I felt myself fall and then everything was black.

When I awoke everything was bright. I felt extremely sore but I was able to stand. I looked around. The tower was gone and so was the Overlord. I felt relieved until I realized that I couldn't see Lloyd anywhere. I looked around frantically. I could only see the others standing up. "Lloyd! Lloyd are you okay?!" I yelled. I turned when I heard the others yell Lloyd's name. I saw him standing up, his gold ninja gi shimmering in the sunlight. I broke into a smile and ran over to him excitedly. My limbs were killing me with pain but that didn't stop me from running to my love.

"Lloyd! Oh my gosh I'm so glad you're alright!" I exclaimed. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tight hug.
"I'm glad to be alright..." Lloyd replied with a slight chuckle. I smiled and laughed slightly. In the background I heard a voice that sounded like Garmadon but more kind. Lloyd suddenly let go of me and I could sense that he was happy and shocked at the same time.

"Dad?" Lloyd asked in a happy tone. I turned around and there was an old man with a slight resemblance to Garmadon. Which meant that...Garmadon was good! I smiled brightly. Lloyd ran to his father, along with Misako and try both hugged him. I watched the reunion from a distance with a smile on my face. Lloyd hadn't seemed that happy for weeks...

-Time Skip-

"So, now that you've defeated the Overlord, what are you going to do now?" I asked Lloyd as we sat next to each other on the couch. Lloyd shrugged his shoulders slightly.
"I don't really know. I have a lot of awards to accept and man, that is not as fun as you may think," he replied with a slight chuckle. I smiled slightly and leaned my head on him.

"Well, if you get any free time, let's spend it together, okay? I haven't really had a lot of time with you lately since you were stuck in your room all day and then you had to prepare for the final battle and now... You have to accept all these awards," I said with a shrug. He nodded slightly. I moved closer to him and he kissed the top of my head and took my hand in his.

"I love you, (Y/n)," Lloyd whispered. I smiled and blushed slightly. I still am not used to hearing that.

"I love you too, Lloyd," I replied.

Words: 705