Feelings

(Y/n) Pov.

I've known Lloyd for about two months now. I go over his place all the time. I get to know him more every day. My mom says it isn't good for me that I text him so much. But I can't help it! Parents...

I decided that I'd go to the Lloyd's house today. Uh I mean...the ninja's house. It's been a week since I last went... Wow it feels like a year.
I put on black tights, a pink under shirt and a mint green flowing top that went past my hips. I put my hair in a hi pony-tail and put on my black knee high boots. I grabbed my green necklace and put that on and put in my matching earrings.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm not dressed normally, I thought. (Sorry if you dress like that normally I just don't) I'm dressing up more than I usually do to go to a friends house. Oh well. It took long enough I'm not changing now.

I went out the door before my parents could see how dressed up I was. I walked to the Bounty where Lloyd had said they'd stay and I climbed up to the deck.
I knocked on the door and Lloyd appeared.
"(Y/n)! Good to see you again!" he exclaimed and gave me a big hug. I started blushing. I wanted to slap myself! Why was I acting like this?

"You too Lloyd... Um uh so...what are your plans for today?" I asked nervously. Stop being an idiot! I told myself. He's your friend! You don't need to act like this around him.
"We were going to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. I dint want to play it... But the others insist on doing it. Kai has a new girlfriend and Jay and Nya are back together so they insisted. We don't have to play it if you don't want to though," he said. I smiled.
"No it's fine. It'll be more fun with all of you," I said.

We walked inside and I gasped. "(B/f/n) what are you doing here?!?" I asked. She stood up.
"What do you mean? I'm Kai's girlfriend now!" she exclaimed. "I told you like five times," she said. I was confused.
"No you didn't..." Then I checked my phone.
(B/f/n): (y/n) you'll never guess what happened! Kai asked me out!
(B/f/n): Kai and I are dating!
(B/f/n): (y/n) Kai asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!
I laughed nervously. "Oh...yes you did tell me... Well why don't we start playing," I said. I put my necklace in the basket. Nya went first and got Zane. After seven minutes were up we opened the door to see Zane explaining how dangerous some foods are and Nya looked very bored.

"How were your seven minutes in heaven?" I asked and tried not too laugh. Nya groaned.
"Seven minutes in heaven??? More like seven minutes in hell!" she exclaimed. Then I did laugh. Next I went. I reached my hand in the basket and pulled out a comic book. I think I know who this is...
I was pushed into the closet by Jay and I stood there fir a minute when someone was pushed into the closet with me.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" It was Lloyd's voice. I couldn't help but blush.
"Uh y-yeah..." I said.
"Well how are we gonna spend our seven minutes in heaven?" he asked. I had an idea but I didn't even know it until I said it.
"Lloyd I have feelings for you!" I said. I put my hands over my mouth. I thought that I could see Lloyd blushing in the dark.
"Like what kind of feelings?" he asked nervously. No backing out now...
"I have a crush on you Lloyd. I don't even know how I just blurted that out. It's okay if you don't feel the same way..." Suddenly I felt his lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock but then I relaxed into it and kissed him back. I suddenly saw a flash of light and heard snickering. I opened my eyes and Lloyd released me. I was blushing furiously and so was Lloyd.

"Seven minutes up guys," Cole said laughing slightly. I was blushing really hard now.
"So I'm guessing you two are a thing now?" Nya asked.
"Oh my goodness! The Green Ninja is your boyfriend!" (B/f/n) squealed. I blushed even harder.
"He's not my..! I mean he's..." I didn't know...
"We're not a thing quite yet," Lloyd said. I wasn't sure if I was happy or not with that answer....

Words: 789