Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve! Woo! The Christmas part will come tomorrow or the day after. Sorry if it's late.

(Y/n)'s Pov.

Yes! It's Christmas Eve! I'm so excited! My family is inviting the Ninja over for Christmas Eve and they said that I could go over for Christmas.

This is my favorite time of year, though I know some people don't like it that much. I'm not really all about the presents and Santa stuff and wish people would stop making it over that but oh well. What can you do right?

I was decoration my room for Christmas. I had a small Christmas tree on my desk. It had red green a blue lights that went on and off from time to time. My bed had some green garland with bows on it and I had silver garland hanging from the ceiling.

My bed itself had a thick red blanket that had green rims and a green pillowcase was on my pillow. It all looked so beautiful.

We had decorated the house a lot too. Outside we had reindeer made of lights and we had two decorated pinetrees outside. The whole house was covered in red white and green lights. And the best part was...It was snowing! Just our house looked like a magical winter wonderland.
Inside we had a tree up. It was a real one, and it was next the fireplace in our living room. It had red ribbon going around it and and white lights around it. It had a bright star on the top and red and gold bulbs on it. It had a few red bows and a few gold ones. It looked gorgeous!

I came downstairs into our livingroom. My mom was hanging...Oh gosh...mistletoe! She never ever does that! I know that it's because...
"Oh (Y/n) what do you think? Do you like the mistletoe?" she asked smirking. I sighed. "It's right where everyone will be walking through..." she said. I groaned.

"Really mom? Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes really, and don't really your mother," she said. I groaned and shrugged. I quickly walked past her and came into the kitchen.

"I suppose I could start making Christmas cookies," I mumbled shrugging. I started getting some ingredients together. I made sure I had everything I needed before I made them. I did so I started mixing things together.
I made forty-eight cookies all together. I smiled at my work.
"Turn to decorate," I said. I started decorating them in all sorts of Christmassy ways. I had a ton of different colored icings...mostly Christmas colors. Though I even had black and orange. It was from Halloween...
After I was finished I put them up somewhere so dad wouldn't steal them all...

I went out and looked at the time. "Oh my goodness they should be here really soon..." I said in a surprised tone. I started gong around the house.
"Mom is everything all set and decorated?" I asked. "Oh and is dinner ready to be cooked? And is everything clean?" I said quickly. She nodded.
"Yes yes honey. Everything is clean and decorated and i made the dinner yesterday so I just need to warm it up," she said calmly. I sighed.

"Then do that!" I said rushing her. She nodded and sighed.

"Okay okay," she said and went into the kitchen. I sighed peacefully. Who knew Christmas could be so stressful?

After a while the house started to fill with the smell of food cooking much to my pleasure. The smell of food is always so...delicious. I sat down and sighed. Then my stomach growled. I couldn't wait til they got here...I want food. (A/N Even if my bff is coming over thats how I feel when dinner is cooking... XD)

Suddenly I saw a flash of green and her a dragon's roar and the sound of a vehicle. I shot up off the couch and ran to the door. "Mom, Dad, Kade! They're all here!" I yelled. My brother, Mom and Dad came in. I opened the door.

I greeted by Lloyd hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back.

"It's so nice to see you again!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"You too (Y/n)," he said. I smiled.

"Hey Lloyd!" My dad exclaimed. It's so good to have them on good terms. He's like Lloyd's second father...actually, I've never met Lloyd's father...I wonder why... Lloyd is like a second son to my dad. My dad shook Lloyd's hand.

The other ninja came to the door. A large smile lit up my face. "Nya!" I exclaimed. I gave her a big hug and she hugged me back. We're best friends now. "(Y/n)!" Nya exclaimed. "I'm so glad we could come," she said smiling. I smiled back. "Me too." I greeted the other ninja.

"Hey Cole!" I exclaimed happily. We did our secret handshake. Yes other than Nya and (B/f/n) Cole was my very best friend. He understood me more than anyone except Lloyd. "Glad you're here," i said smiling. Cole smiled back.

"Glad I could be here," he answered. Then he leaned in a whispered, "Please tell me there's gonna be cake." I put my hand on my chin and pretended to think for a minute.
"Nah...no cake this time," I lied. Cole's face looked so sad a disappointed.
"I'm kidding! We do have cake," I said. He sighed with relief.

Dinner was ready and I was heading into the dinning room with Lloyd but I had forgotten my mom put mistletoe in every doorway...
I looked up and blushed hard. "Heheh Lloyd..." I said nervously. He smirked and shrugged.
"It's tradition," he said. I laughed.
"You are so right," I said and kissed him. He kissed me back.

"Don't they make a great couple?!" My mom exclaimed. My dad sighed.
"Yeah yeah....id prefer not to see that!" He said. I pulled away from Lloyd and laughed. We walked hand in hand into the dining room.

-time skip-

We had a lot of fun tonight. Everyone got along very well. I'm going over to the Ninja's tonight.

"Bye guys! See you later tomorrow!" I exclaimed. They all waved.
"By (y/n)!" They exclaimed. I can't wait till tomorrow.

Words: 1,038