--76-- For Athena

(Yes....this is another break-up imagine. Don't get mad at me...)

||

Why is it that bad things always happen to good people?

Like why did my boyfriend cheat on me? What did I do to deserve this? I gave him my all and I gave him everything. Why did he do this to me? What's even worse is that I caught him. I caught him in the act and to top it all off? He pretended like it wasn't happening. Did he not care about me anymore?

Apparently not.

"Athena..." He was close behind me. I was walking down the hall to my next class.

"I'm not talking to you, Harry."

"You just did."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He would say that.

"Ok, let me rephrase that. I don't want you talking to me. So leave me alone."

But he grabbed my arm and pressed my up against a locker. He wasn't hurting me, but I was still trying to squirm away.

"Stop moving around, Athena. Stay Still."

But I didn't. I continued to squirm under his hold.

"You're going to be late for class if you don't let me go, Harry."

"I don't care."

That was his obvious response. He didn't care if he was late for class...especially when it involved me.

"Well, I don't want to be late for class, so let me go!"

Harry shook his head no and just as the halls were completely empty, the bell rang for class to start. I might have jumped a little from the loud noise, but Harry didn't. His focus was all on me.

"Athena..." I shut my eyes, "Look at me, Athena..."

I shook my head no quickly.

"Baby, please..."

My eyes shot open.

"I'm not your baby anymore, Harry. I'm sure I made that pretty clear when I caught you cheating on me. Was my punch to your jaw not enough? Do you need a punch to the other side of your jaw to get you to understand? You really hurt me, Harry. I caught you with some other girl? How am I supposed to unsee that? I can't, okay? No matter how hard I try to push that scene away, it keeps crawling back. You obviously like her more than me...why not just break up with me and be with her?"

Yeah, that's right. I hadn't broken up with him yet.

"Because I don't want her...I want you."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. If he wanted me so badly, why did he cheat?

"Then why did you cheat?!"

Harry sighed and finally let me go from the lockers.

"Cause I'm stupid..."

"Ain't that the truth," I spat out.

I began to walk away and it surprised me that for once, Harry wasn't following me. Turning around, I saw him standing in the same spot. He had a painful look in his eye, but I wasn't going to fall for it. I wasn't going to fall for his charms anymore. Nor his looks, personality, smile or even his voice. I was done with him.

"Goodbye, Harry."

And that was the last time I ever spoke to him.

----------------

Sorry if it's crappy

and sorry that it's short.

There's only so many ways to write a break up imagine without it being cheesy or whatever

Yeah, so really what I'm saying is I don't like writing break up imagines...ok

yeah

NOT TAKING REQUESTS RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU INBOX ME WITH A REQUEST IT WILL BE IGNORED

-Ari Horan-