--16--

||

The reflection in the mirror showed that the dress you were wearing might have been a little tighter than the last time you tried it on. You were going to have a nice quiet dinner with your boyfriend; he was in the next room over getting ready.

"Harry?" you call out.

At first you don't hear his response, so you call out his name again. Still you got no answer. You were getting frustrated. So you begin to slowly walk towards the door where you yell his name again.

"HARRY!"

"What, (y/n)?" he asks when he appears in front of you. You notice that he's only in a towel. His toned body was glistening; he must have just gotten out of the shower.

"I...uh...need your help," you studder as your eyes roam his body.

"With what, love?" You motion to your dress and he smirks.

"I need help zipping it, Harry," you say as you playfully hit his arm. He sighs. "Later...I promise," you say as you both walk back into your room.

As you stand in front of the mirror again, Harry slowly begins to zip the back of your dress.

"You know, (y/n)...why don't we forget this dinner...we can do it some other time," he says before kissing both your shoulders.

"But I was really looking forward to this dinner, babe," you fake cry.

He pushes your hair away from your neck as he softly places his lips there. "Please?" you hear him mumble. You watch Harry in the mirror as he places his hands on your hips and kisses your neck again. He looks up with his green eyes begging you to give in.

"Can't you wait...just until after the dinner, Hazza?" He squeezes your hips, giving you the answer of "no."

You sigh in defeat.

Once Harry wanted to do something, there was no trying to fight with him; you always lost. When you sigh again, Harry turns you around and pushes you up against the wall. Just as he's about to crash his lips to yours, you say,

"Harry! What if your towel falls?"

"Let it fall," he smirks. He goes in for a second time and you stop him again. You nod towards the window; the curtains were wide open. He scoffs as he walks over to the window and pulls the curtains close. When he's back in front of you, he eyes you up and down.

Your breath catches in your throat because you know what he's going to do. He licks his lips and all you could do was close your eyes as his lips latched onto your neck. He had one hand on the wall beside your head while the other one is pinning you to the wall.

"Harry," your voice cracks when he bites down on your neck.

"Hmm?"

"Be gentle...I'm still sore from last time." Harry chuckles. "I'm serious, Harry. I really don't want to have to explain myself again to the lads."

His curls tickle your face as he goes to kiss the other side of your neck. You tangle your fingers in his hair as he begins kissing your collar bone. Just as you feel like you can't take it anymore, Harry pulls back and smiles.

Your hands drop from his head as he says, "You know, it's not good to hold your breath, love. I wouldn't want you to pass out." You hadn't realized you were until you felt yourself heavily breathe out. He brings his hand that was on the wall beside your head to your cheek and softly rubs circles.

"We will finish this later, (y/n)," he heads for the door and just as he's about to walk out, he turns around, "because you wouldn't want to break your promise, right?"