--23--

||

You were home alone watching a scary movie. You usually don't do this, but you couldn't sleep; your mind kept filling with thoughts of Harry. He's been gone for a couple months and the only contact you had with him were short phone calls and short Skype conversations. He wasn't exactly your boyfriend since he never really asked you to be his girlfriend, but you two did things that couples would do. Kiss, hold hands, cuddle...you know, the works. Digging your hand into the bowl of popcorn, you have your gaze set on the tele. You throw some popcorn into your mouth just as you heard a loud crash and it wasn't from the tele. You pause the movie and call out, "Hello?"

Since you were home alone, you thought this was quite strange, so you blew it off. You press play on the remote only to pause the movie again. This time you heard a doorknob jingling.

"Is anyone there?" you ask, but got no reply. So once again you press play on the movie. You heard a shuffling sound and that's when you jump up from the couch.

"Alright! Who's in here? I know karate!" you yell. You really didn't know karate, you just said it hoping it'd scare off whoever was in your house. You hear the shuffling sound again so you tiptoe into the kitchen and pull out a knife from the drawer.

"I have a knife!" you scream. The shuffling noise got louder and then everything went silent. Your hands were shaking and you almost dropped the knife. Then you heard heavy breathing behind you and you could feel it hitting your neck. You were frozen in place; you couldn't turn around. Just as you scream, a hand went over your mouth. So you elbow the person in the stomach.

"Ouch (y/n)! What was that for?" You turn around and see Harry bent over grabbing his stomach.

"Harry!" you exclaim. You are about to hug him but he says, "How about you put the knife down first before you hurt me further."

You place the knife on the counter and hug Harry. "I'm so sorry. You know I get scared easily," you say.

"And that's why you're watching a scary move alone?" Harry laughs.

You laugh with him and then you say, "I missed you Harry."

"I missed me too." You lightly slap him and laugh. "I missed you too, (y/n)." He gives you a long awaited kiss. You two then go back and finish watching the scary movie and whenever you'd scream at a part in the movie, Harry would whisper sweetly, "It's alright, (y/n). Super Hazza is here to keep you safe."