It's Just White

Recap: "Good night. And thank you." I told him as I started to fall asleep in his arms.

"Good night." He said while kissing the top of my head.

"But you shouldn't be thanking me. I'm the reason you are here." he added when he thought I was asleep. But I didn't have the energy to argue with him. I needed sleep and so did he. I doubt he has slept since the accident either.

That night, for the first time, I didn't want to dream. There was nothing I could dream of that was better than my reality right now.

----------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You're not what I imagined." Krysta said while looking over at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked puzzled.

"You're not what everyone says you are. This so called 'Bradford Bad Boy', you are actually really sweet." She says with a huge smile across her face.

"Oh really?"

"Yupp." She said while popping the 'p'. I turn to look at her and lean over the center console to kiss her.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN A DEER LOOK OUT!!!!" I turn back to look at the road and see a deer. I swerve and see a bright light.

"Zayn! Zayn! Zayn!" I hear Krysta yelling. My eyes open up and I look up at the ceiling. It's just white. Everything around me is white. I shut my eyes again and when I open them back up I see Krysta looking down at me. The cool touch of her hand against my cheek makes me flinch.

"It's okay. I'm here." She tells me.

"What happened? Where are we?" I ask.

"We are still at the hospital. You were having a bad dream." Everything comes back. It was just a dream. Then I remember that we are in her hospital bed. It wasn't totally a dream.

"Oh." Was all I could manage. Krysta laid back down on the bed. This time she rested her head on my chest.

"Your heart is still racing. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" She asked still laying down.

"No. But if you don't mind, I think I might take off my shirt. It's a little sweaty..." I trail off remembering more of the dream. I look down and she sits up. I was taken back when she started helping me take off my shirt.

"Aren't you the one who is in the hospital and needs help?" I ask her.

"Yeah. And you were in a bad crash too so I don't want to hear it." She says and lays back down on my chest. This time she starts tracing my tattoos again. Every stroke of her finger over the ink on my skin makes me forget about my dream. I put my head back on the pillow and just listen to her steady breath and feel the cool tough of her fingers on my still hot skin. I was almost asleep again when I feel Krysta's whole hand touch my stomach. I look down to see that she has stopped tracing my skin.

"Krysta?" I whisper.

No answer.

I guess she is asleep. "Goodnight princess." I whisper and kiss the top of her head. Soon sleep overcomes and I am out for the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: how are you liking it?? Please let me know. Now I won't update this until I get 3 comments and 8 votes. So please if you want me to continue...vote and comment!!