Kidnapped by my Father and his Mafia (11)

Recap: "Ya." She said. And got up and walked over to the desk and pulled out a picture frame. Chp.11 Alva's P.O.V. After I showed Dad the pictures of Clare, we talked about her and I told him everything about her. He looked really happy to be a grandpa. Sure, he was young and all, but he was happy, excited. He told me that he can't wait to meet her. "Thank you Daddy, I love you so much. And letting Clare come live with me, well thank you so so so so so much." I smiled, tears welling up in my eyes. I can't believe I get to see my Clare-bear for 24/7. I reached over and hugged my Father. "I love you to Alva, so when can I see her?" "On her 3rd birthday, which is next week on Wednesday." "Good, I can't wait. So um, I uh have a question?" "Yes dad?" "Have you told David?" "No." I said with anger in my voice. "Why?" "Because I barely know him-" "You barely know me." "Well that's not the point, the point is, he got in MY business. I would have told him when I was ready to." "Well Alva, I think you should tell him, I have seen how you to look at each other, how you act around each other. It is quite obvious that you guys like each other. Right? " I stared at my Father in disbelief. Where the hell did this come from?! Well let's see, I like David, I have fun around him, but he gets on my last nerve. And I have seen him look at me before, with that kind of lustful gaze look. But I don't know why but Ryan's worlds just won't get out of my head, the way he looked at me when he said ".............Why can't you understand that?! I know that I didn't get you pregnant or have her but she is mine to! I would give my life for her and you! Don't you know that Alva?! I love her and I love you!". The way he looked, like if I walked away with Clare, that the world would end, like his heart would be ripped from his chest. I don't know? "Alva?" "Mhmmmm" I looked up at him. "Did you hear anything I just said?" "No, sorry I, uh, zoned out." He smiled at me, "Well I said, we need to get the other room set up for Clare, so that she is comfy here. So you get whatever you want for her and choose whatever room you want her to sleep in. Just come up with a cost and we will talk. Ok?" "Oh, um alright. Thank you again Dad." "No problem sweetie." He hugged me and got up. "Dad?" He turned around to look at me, "Yes?" "Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living? Cause you sure have a bunch of money." "A little bit of everything, money handling, kind of like banking, but more. And move things from place to place, grow a little bit of plants to sell, and such." He smiled at me. "So you're like the Boss of a big company?" "Sure you can call it that. Dinners at 7." Then he walked out of the room. Hmmmm I wonder what kind of plants he grows? Oh well. I got up and walked over to my night stand and grabbed some clothes. I really want to relax in the bath tub, and then I will call over to Ryan's and talk to Clare. I smiled to myself, I get to have my little girl with me twenty four-seven. Well that is until school starts. I walked over to the bath tub and turned on the water. I was sitting on the side of the bath tub watching the water violently crash into the tub, filling it quickly, when I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the door and waited. Then I heard the person knock again. "I am trying to take a bath, can it wait till I get out?!" I pleaded with the stranger on the other side of the door. The person was quiet for a couple of seconds, then said "I-I am sorry Alva." "David?" I said out loud to myself. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it, but when it was open, no one was there. I shook my head, maybe I was thinking things? Oh well, I guess I will find out later. I gently closed the door and removed my shirt, I was about to take off my jeans when all of a sudden something came crashing through the window. It crashed into the tub of water, it barely missed me. I screamed. I slowly walked over to the tub and turned off the water, and looked at the thing that broke the window. It was a big rock, and it had something on it. A piece of paper? Maybe. I picked it up and looked at it. But I wasn't able to really read it. "Miss Alva!" "Ahhh!" I screamed, I turned and looked into the eyes of Jim. "You alright?" "Jim I don't have a shirt on! What are you doing?!" "I don't care what your wearin are ya alright?" "Yes, but this thing almost hit me!" I gave him the rock and quickly puit my shirt back on. I guess I don't get to have a shower. "Miss Alva. Come on we need ta go see da Boss an Matt." He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "Jim put me down! I am quite capable of walking." "No, Miss Alva, ya are a slow at walkin. We need ta hurry up. Mk." And then he started to jog with me OVER his shoulder. Ok. AWKWARD! Once we made it to Dad's office, Jim ran in and layed me on the couch. "What's going on?! Alva are you alright?" I heard my Dad say. "Boss, we gots a problem." Jim said leaving me and walking over to my Dad. I sat up and watched them. "How do we have a problem Jim?" "We gots a lil present in Miss Alva's batharoom." He handed him the rock. My Dad looked at the rock then up at me. "Jim go get Matt." I looked at my Dad with a curious face, when all of a sudden Jim fell to the floor.....................................screaming.

..........................................................

So what do you guys think? Who do you think Alva will go for, Ryan or David? Why did Jim hit the floor screaming? and give me some ideas for the next chp. mmmk. thanx everyone thats actually reading my story=] iheartyou!

love bookworm03