Kidnapped by my Father and his mafia (8)

Recap

"CLARE!"

Then I seen a little girl in hot pink pajama', and long wavey brown hair, step out of a room with a big smile on her.

"MOMMY!"

"I sweetie, oh I have missed you soooooo much! How has my little Clare-bear been?"

"Finnnnne." She said to me, holding the 'n'. I laughed and squeezed her one more time. Then I picked her up and examined her.

"Let mommy see you, oh you have got so big!"

Ok, so Clare is mine, she is my daughter and I love her with all my heart. She has very long wavy brown hair, has the same orangish-yellow eyes as me, you could say she was my mini-me. She is very talkative for two years old, and not a shy child, she introduces herself to everyone. I try to give her everything I can, but the one thing I can't give her is her father. Long story short, I got pregnant, I told the father, he wanted me to get an abortion, I said no. The sad thing is, I had been dating him for over a year and a half. But he didn't just stop at the abortion talk he broke up with me, denied the child, called me a cheater in front of the whole student body, and then pushed me down some stairs. Yepp a real jerk, but thankfully Clare was fine, I couldn't press charges because there was no evidence besides me scratched up. What a nice guy, right? Clare's rambling brought me back to earth.

"-and den the doggy wicked me. Mommy you ok?!" She asked me.

"Yes baby girl, I am just fine." I smiled at her. "So where is your tooth at?"

"In my room!" She squealed.

"Well go get it and let me see it ok." I stood her back on the ground and watched her run to her room.

"You know, she reminds me of you all the time. She misses you when you're gone." Ryan said. I turned to look at him and sighed.

"I know and I hate leaving her. I am glad that you guys took her from my mother while I was gone."

"Are you going to stay here? Cause I wish you would, you're like my little sister." Then he paused. "Or are you going to take her to your Dad's?"

"Ryan I don't know yet. But I really do want to have her with me at all times. I have missed her so much. An-"

"Mommy Mommy I got it!" Clare ran out of her room with her hands tight over each other so the item inside wouldn't fall out.

"Ok, let me see it." She opened her hands to show a little white tooth. I picked it up and held it in my hands. "Oh this is a big tooth, show me where it fell out from in your mouth sweetie."

She opened her mouth, there was a big gap towards the front of her mouth where the tooth should of gone. "That tooth fairy is going to love this tooth." I picked her up and held her close to me.

"Who's the toof fairy?"

"Oh, I thought Uncle Ryan would of told you that by now! Well the tooth fairy is a pretty little lady that comes into your room while you're sleeping and turns your tooth into money."

"Reawy?"

"Yep, really." I smiled at her.

"Mommy, let's go owtside! Pleawse!"

"Ok ok, but you go out first. And I will follow."

"OK!" I put her down and she ran over to the door, opened it and ran outside. Thank God they put in that fence. I looked at Ryan and he motioned for me to go first.

"Thank you. Uncle Ryan!" I said sarcastically to him.

"Your welcome little one."

"Hay I ain't that little."