Kidnapped by my father and his mafia

Recap:

"Dad?"

I starred at my Father incredulously, how? I haven't seen my Father in years, ever since I was a little girl.

"How are you Alva? Tell me how is school, and your friends? I have missed you so much!" He said to me, while walking over to me, wrapping me in a big bear hug. I still can't believe that this is really my Dad. I thought I would never see him again. Tears start to well in my eyes as I take in my Fathers new looks. The graying brown hair, the small wrinkles near his dark blue eyes. He has barely changed. I wanted to ask him so much, but I only wanted one answer questioned first. I looked him in the eyes ready to ask him why he was doing this, but then I heard a very familiar bark.

*Bark*

I looked frantically around the room, trying to find where it was coming from. I stepped out of my Father's embrace and walked over towards the couch.

*Bark*Bark*Bark*

I walked over to a door and pressed my ear against it.

*Bark*

I quickly turned the knob and opened the door. Next thing I knew I was on the ground with Rufus on top of me licking my face.

"Rufus! Oh my god! You're alive! How are you baby? I missed you so so so much!" I said while sitting up and petting him. I was in my own little world that I didn't even see my Father walk over and lean down. I looked up to him, with a smile on my face.

"He would not shut up. He just kept barking and barking, he really cares for you. It took a while before my men could calm him down." He smiled and tried to pet Rufus, but Rufus growled at him.

"Rufus no, no. Be good. " I said to him, and patted his head. "Dad?"

"Yes Alva?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Why did you take me away from my home, my friends? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked him.

He looked away, and stood up. "Well" he said "I have been talking to your mother about you coming to live with me for a while now. And she would never agree to it. Not even let me visit you. She said that you hated me and wished me gone. Well I did not believe that, and I wanted to hear it from your mouth."

What? My mother never ever said anything to me about his phone calls. Nothing, nada. What a whore! And I never said that I hated him, I love my Father very much and I wanted him to come home so badly. When he left, I blamed myself for it; I used to cry myself to sleep every night. And for the past 7 years, I would wish he would come home or come see me.

"So, tell me the truth, and don't lie. I can take it. Alva, do you hate me? Do you wish me dead?" he said in a demanding voice. I looked him straight in the eyes. I stood up and walked over to him. Rufus laid down next to the couch.

"I was 10 years old when you left mom and I. I used to cry every night, thinking it was my entire fault." I looked away, and walked over to a little table where coffee was. "Mom used to tell me that you hated me, and that you never wanted me. She never told me anything else but negative things. And for a while, I did hate you. I hated you with all of heart, but I would never wish death a pond a person. It was not until recently that I found out that she was lying to me. Her own daughter; she was on the phone and I heard her talking about you. Saying how you call at least 3 times a week, and how you wanted me to live with you." I turned to look back at him, to make sure he was listening to me. He was, so I continued. "I was so angry with her when I found this out. I yelled at her, I told her I would never forgive her for lying to me. I grabbed all my things and some money and went to stay with a friend. But ever since that day, I just wanted to know you, to see you again. But I didn't know where to go." I stopped there. I walked over and sat on the couch. I looked up into his eyes. "But I just want to know why you had me laying on the floor blind folded, cold, hungry, and my hands tied together?"

He looked at me confused. "What?" he said.

"Why did you have me laying on the floor blind folded, cold, hungry, and my hands tied together?" I repeated myself. Did he not know that?

All of a sudden he walked over to me. "Did they hurt you?" was all he asked.

"Yes he did, but I hurt him more." I smiled, remembering what had just happened not too long ago.

My Father started dial a number when.......................................................