kidnapped by my father and his mafia

Recap:

"Where the hell are my clothes?"

Alva's P.O.V.

Ok so I was not completely naked. I was wearing my underwear and bra. But still! I am basically naked in front of this guy that I don't even now!

"Oh.....well......I don't know............ya....." He said looking at me, his eyes were eyeing me up. Ok he is cute but I am not going to sit here and let him eye fuck me!

~Or are you?~

What?!

~You heard me Missy!~

Who the hell are you?! And my name is not Missy! It's Alva! A.L.V.A

~It is your amazing conscious. DUHH!!! And I know how to spell you name!..............Stupid!~

What do you want! Go away you meaner!

~Nope can't, sorry, but you better be paying attention because hottie over there is talking to you~

"and that's what happened. I am sorry by the way." He looked down. WHAT?!? Ok I am completely confused now!

"I don't mean to be a hateful bitch but can you leave? I kinda want to get dressed now. And where is David? I am going to kick his a-"

"Who? Never mind I will go get Matt. Stay here and don't get out of bed. I mean it, you might hurt yourself." He said, then winked at me and left. W.T.H! Ok?

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I quietly yelled, the pain in my stomach was really bad. A man with shaggy blonde hair and black geek glasses, walked through the door with a clip board and a pill bottle.

"Hello Alva, it is nice to see you finally awake. My name is Dr. Matthew Hungs, but you can call me Matt for short. Well I guess we better get started right?" He checked my breathing, pulse, blood pressure, and etc. By the time he was done, I was very tired and kind of mad since Matt explained to me what happened to me the whole time of examining me.

"Well Alva, you are in perfect shape, you are very lucky that the glass that got in your stomach didn't go very deep."

"But it will leave a scar, so it had to have gone deep enough, right?" I asked him.

"Yes but all I can really say is, it sucks that this all happened on your first day here, well I guess your day has been full of surprises right? Yes, well Alva, I must be going. It was nice to meet you, and see you awake."

"It was nice to meet you too Matt, but I have a couple questions, could you answer them before you go? Please?" I asked

"Sure, anything." He smiled at me.

"Well for starters, who was that guy in here when I woke up; you know the one you said did this to me." I pointed to me stomach and legs, which had stitches in them.

"Well, that was, ummmm, well that was my irresponsible, temper mental brother." He said to me.

"Are you serious?" I asked, but then I realized that was kind of rude, "I mean, um, oh ok."

"It is ok, he is a handful, and boy does he need to keep his anger under control." He laughed and tolded me.

"Ok. What is his name?"

"His name is -"

"My name is Malcolm Hungs. I am 20 years old, my favorite color is sky blue, I enjoy long walks on the beach and my favorite ice cream is rocky ro-"