Introduction (You can skip this)

Money. Money had always been a problem for Viola. She didn't care much about it but she'd like having an amount that would get her by. She hated that she had to ask her for money even when it was for something for school. So, she got herself a job as a sales attendant in a mall. She worked there three days a week. The rest of the days, she'd be out on her own smoking cigarettes.  One day, she was walking by a park in her neighborhood and she saw a banner for a workshop for teens on how to make money. She walked up to it and contemplated whether she should go. It turned out that it was to be held during her free days. She thought to herself why not? It was free anyway.

It was around six in the morning. The sun was gradually rising and under it, ran Adeline. She woke up everyday before school to run in the early hours of the day. That way, she could admire the beauty of this world, stay in shape and have some alone time. She liked how no one was around in the morning. A person here or there but majorly no one. She stopped to catch her breath and made her way back home. She took a shower, got dressed and headed for school. Around the end of school, a boy handed her a flyer about a workshop for teens on making money. She wanted a job. She wanted to fend for herself but she wanted to do something which didn't take up all her time. She thought maybe they would have some ideas.