You Only Live Once

Sho pov
Red. Bright, crimson red. Blood was everywhere, a mix of blood of Rin and I's blood everywhere. Mainly mine. All I feel is pain, it is coming from my left side, right arm, and my left leg. I look over to see a blurred view Rin with blood flowing lightly from his left shoulder.
"Run! Get help before it's to late!" I managed to yell as a sharp agonizing pain came from my neck. Worry and pain is all I feel, then everything around me disappears into a dark bliss. I could hear footsteps inching closer along with yelling.
"She's over..." A male voice huffed." ...Here!" The same male voice ended. I couldn't move, I felt blood trickle down my body the source being a cut on my neck. Then I felt the warmth of my blood leave my body as I felt the cold brisk air, I was in a males arms. Whomever it was they arms around my knees and shoulders, their arms holding me close made me feel safe.
"Let's get her back to the DWMA! She has already lost a lot of blood." I heard another male voice but this one sounded the Kid, he sounded close.
The next day at the DWMA- Rin pov-
I have not had a second of sleep since Stein started to operate on Sho. Sho now lays unconscious in front of me, I'm sitting in the cold brisk tile floor next to Sho's bed. I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. Maka and the gang walked in quietly. The silence was broken when I heard faint screams, they are coming Sho. She stop screaming but tears poured out of her closed eyes like waterfalls.
  "Rin let's go get some food!"Patty yelled happily.
  "I bet your hungry, if you like I can stay with her?" I looked up to see Kid, I nodded as he helped me up. I nodded my head leaving with Patty and Liz. The group of friends I have made have became more to me, like a family. It was the best family I could wish for.
Sho pov in dream
My eyes start to open and I'm laying in a twin bed, across the room has another twin bed where a boy laid with midnight black hair with three snow white stripes on the left. I look at the walls around me and a of picture that boy and me sitting next to each other hugging and smiling. But why? Everything turns fiery red, it soon becomes a fire which drove my mom and I to flee our house.
"Souls souls, good to eat. I'm ready for some souls to eat." A kishin spoke in a extremely creepy voice, scaring 4 year old me. Mother then told me to run as I ran to a ally way and watched my mother fight the kishin. All of a sudden my mother froze in her place and the kishin had impelled her with a sword, slicing my mother into two, I cried and screamed after rewatching my mothers death. Her name was Lena. I covered my eyes as I felt someone put their hands on my shoulder, I uncover my eyes to see a 8 year old Rin. Rin had a bright and cheery smile on his face which made me smile back at him. His sweet smile twisted into a insane grin.
  "Sho time to wake up." The Rin standing in front of me cut my leg from my knee to my ankle, bruised and broke my arm, and sliced my side but it was not deep.
  I opened my eyes to reality, looking around to see I'm in a hospitalish room with my stomach area, right arm and my left leg was wrapped tightly.
  "Sho are you alright?!" Kid's soft male voice made its way to my ears. I nodded attempting to sit up as a wave of pain jolted from my side once again, I gave up and laid there wondering where Rin could be. I tried to talk but it pained me to do so, but I tried to talk anyway.
  "Kid, what happened? Where is Rin?" I spoke in pure agony,my voice raspy.
  "I don't really know but I do know that Rin came running to us yesterday saying something about being attacked so we followed him, he led us to you. You were losing a lot of blood and Stein stitched your wounds. And Rin went to get some food with Liz and Patty." Kid spoke as he helped me sit up as I mumbled thanks to him. A knock at the door somewhat startled Kid and I.
"Come in." Kid said knowing it hurt for me to talk. Rin and the gang walked in, Rin had a bandage wrapped nicely around his shoulder. Rin walked up to my bedside and hugged me gently.
  "I'm glad your ok." Rin whispered in my ear with hints of happiness in his sad tone. I pushed Rin off, looked into his deep ocean blue eyes.
  "She is back for me."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
A/N
  Hello my readers, I'm so sorry I haven't updated anything in a while. I hope you enjoy!