Soul What?

Sho pov
  The darkness around me started to diminish as I slowly opened my now light eyelids. When my eyes fully opened I realized I was on the couch in the living room with a midnight black, soft, blanket draped over my body. Still looking at the ceiling, I felt what I thought was a pillow underneath my head move. I decide to sit up and try to recall what happened the pervious night. After I sat up I looked around to see nothing, but once I looked to where my head laid earlier. I saw Rin, he was still fast asleep unaware of what's happing.' Should I wake him?' I thought to myself as Rin's eyelids started to flutter open.
  "What time is it?" I asked as he looked at his watch for a minute then made eye contact with my eyes and his crystal blue eyes.
  "It's 6 o'clock, let's get ready for school. I'll make breakfast." Rin's spoke as his voice became quieter as he walked toward his room to prepare for the day. As did I.
Sho and Rin are walking to school now
  As Rin and I walked out of our apartment, Maka and Soul turned the corner as they do everyday at 6:50.
  "Hey Rin, Sho. What's up? Rin looks um.... a little flustered?" Soul's somewhat low male voice sounded unsure and confused. I looked over to my partner and indeed he did look a little flustered.' I wonder why? Oh well'
  "Shall we get to school? Also yesterday Professor Stein talked about something called Soul Resonance, what is it?" I asked hoping to fine out so I'm not completely confused in class today. At that moment in time everyone froze, Soul, Maka, Rin. They all froze, right then Soul turned to me.
"Soul Resonance is let's say for example. A meister is playing a electric guitar when the meister soul resonances with the weapon the sound of the said guitar would be amplified. Do you get it now?" Souls voice reached my ears as I most likely had a confused look painted on my pale face.
"Yea..... I think I get it now. Thank you for explaining." I said while everyone began to once again walk to the DWMA.
At the DWMA
Soul, Maka, Rin, and Sho made their way up to stairs of DWMA and to professor Stein's class.
"Welcome kids." Said the man with gray hair, glasses and a giant screw sticking out of his head. I nodded my head to my teacher as I passed him.
  Minutes later everyone was in their seats ready to begin class. Stein walked to the class, being perfectly centered in the front of he room.
  "So today we will talk about Soul Resonance and some might demonstrate." Stein's deep male voice echoed throughout the large classroom. I opened a small black notebook with light blue designs covering the jet black leather cover of the notebook. I lifted my pencil off my desk and began to doodle. After a few minutes I'm startled by a male voice calling my name. I jerked my head up to see where the voice came from. I see professor Stein looking at me.
  "Yes sir?" My voice echoed.
  "Have you ever used Soul Resonance before?" I shook my head 'no' as he gestured me and my partner to come down. I followed Rin's lead somewhat hiding behind him. Once we reach the floor.
  "This is how it will work. Rin will transform then you both will..." Stein continued talking but I quite listing. I put my right hand in the air, Rin jumped up and a light blue light glowed as my double scythe landed perfectly in my hand. I tuned everything out and closed my eyes trying to become one with Rin's soul wavelength. I felt a icy cold wind begin to blow around me and my partner. I felt his soul wavelength, it was laid back and calm in a way.
Rin pov
  I feel it, Sho's soul wavelength is so stressed and worried. Sho has always had something on her mind, she overworks herself sometimes. Her soul wavelength calmed down a little and connecting with her soul wavelength and her's mine.
Sho pov
  I opened my eyes and listen to my surroundings. I look around the large room. Everyone starring intensely at Rin and I. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain. I held back any scream that attempted to escape my mouth.
Maka pov
  Rin's normal size almost tripled! A frown almost instantly found its way on to Sho's ghost pale face, she started biting her lip. 'Was she feeling pain?' I thought. Rin's size is growing. I stood up and made my way quietly to Professor Stein.
  "Sir, should the weapon size be increasing be at least 4?" I spoke softly as Dr. Stein thought about and seconds later shook his head 'no'. I look at her soul and it looks like Kid's in a way but her soul has chains around it. Then all I hear a gasps and I come back to reality, I see Sho drop her weapon and collapse onto the dark brown hard wood floor. Rin transforms back into human form, looking at his meister with sad eyes and whispers something. Rin lifted
Sho onto his back and went back to their seats, she leaned on his shoulder a frown still dominating on her pale face. Rin wrapped his arm around Sho's shoulders, keeping her in place.
After School
  Soul is currently dragging me to the basketball court with the gang behind us. But Rin and Sho were playing volleyball. Sho had the ball in her hand, a low toss and swung her arm serving the ball overhand only for Rin to pass the ball back to her. Rin passed the ball with one had blocking a serve.
"Rin that's cheating!" Sho yelled her voice sounded playful and happy. The duo played for a while Sho's hood flew off but her hair was midnight black flowing like prairie grass in the wind, her back facing us. Then Black Star walked up and had to give us away.
  "YOUR GOD HAS ARRIVED!!" Black Star yelled yearning him a volleyball in the face. Sho and Rin looked back at us, sho had her hood back up once again.
"Huh?" I hear kid talk to himself. Sho turned toward us helping us out of the bushes.
"You can hang out here, we need to head home form dinner." Sho had a cold harsh tone back in her voice. I look behind Sho and Rin is done packing up the volleyball net. The duo started to walk through the forest and toward home. But only not even 5 minutes later there were two screams, male and female.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
A/N
Hey readers!! So is this book worth continuing?? Please tell me!!