Chapter 3: Hood

I felt my eye twitch.

'I'm not even going to try'

I ignored him and turned to begin to walk.

"Y/N! Did you sleep well?" J-Hope smiled sweetly causing me to return the same.

"Yup-"

"No. She was too busy peeking into our room"

"Yah. Jungkook, go back. We haven't even walked a block and I'm already tired of you."

"Guys, calm it. You two need help," Tae finally spoke. I stuck out my bottom lip and turned away. He nudged me a bit.

"Hey, Eunjung," I heard Jimin greet almost shyly.

"Morning," she replied. I smiled to myself while continuing to walk besides Tae.

"You didn't get in trouble?" He looked down at me and asked.

"No, for some reason. The dorm leader just made us rush to our room."

"Good," he chuckled.

"Don't go snooping around the boy's dorm anymore."

"What do you mean 'anymore'? I never did. It was Eunjung"

"Guilty by association," Rapmon joked.

"Let's eat at McDonald's. I only have a dollar"

We paused and looked around at Jungkook.

"Probably more than you have," he looked at me and I shut my eyes in irritation.

"Kim. Taehyung. I'm. Going. To. Get. You. When. We. Get. Back."

"I'm sorry... Can't you guys just try to get along?" He whispered to me and I detested automatically.

"I won't invite him next time. I promise," he pouted and I couldn't help but forgive him already.
---------------

"Y/N and I heard that there's a carnival around two weeks from now. We should all go," Tae invited them all while we were eating at our usual diner. I shot a look at him and lightly kicked his leg because I didn't want to hurt him too much.

"I don't like rides. But it sounds fun, " J-Hope showed his dislike for a second but then smiled.

"Oh yeah, I saw. It's going to be big," Suga took a bite of his food.

"We should go," Eunjung poked my thigh in order to make me agree but I didn't.

"It sounds boring. Can't you just go to a party or something?"

"Jungkook. You go to fetus parties. The last time you told me you were going to go to a party, I saw you sitting with your 2 year old cousin drinking apple juice in a corner." Jin could barely finish the sentence before beginning to laugh.

I nearly choked.

"That was once. You've never seen the real animal in me"

"I'm going to head back to the dorm. I have things to do," I said remembering that I had homework that I had to start.

"What's homework?"

I rolled my eyes at Jungkook's smart reply and stood to leave.

"I'll walk you back," Tae stood.

Typical Tae.

"I'll walk you back too," J-Hope stood also.

"What is this? If she could walk to the boys dorm, she can walk to her's," Jungkook said.

"Yah, how many times do I have to tell you? I have no intent in looking into your stupid room."

"But you did. Doesn't look like it to me."

"JUNG--"

"Bye guys!" Tae took my arm and dragged me out.

"What are you doing?! I could've--"

"The last thing you want to do is make Jungkook mad, Y/N," Tae warned me.

"I forgot to pay," I remembered.

...

"I forgot too."

"I forgot three," J-Hope pushed to join into the conversation.

"It's ok. Leave it to Jungkook," Tae shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

"He has a dollar on him. What do you mean 'leave it to Jungkook'?" I stressed.

"He's has his ways," J-Hope said.
---------

'Ugh. It's getting late..' I looked at the time. It was only about 8 but I was already dark out.

I stretched, planning to take a break from my studying. I picked up my phone to check my messages.

TaeTae: Are you busy? Let's go out. Meet me at the park.

I smiled only see that the time he sent it was about 24 minutes ago. I quickly stood and scrambled through my clothes to look for something to wear. Instead, I shook it off and wore a lazy outfit. A hoodie and sweatpants.

Me: Tae, are you still there? I'm on my way.

In haste, I jogged to the park hoping that he was still there. My heart was pounding while I walked slowly through the park. I breathed heavily but through my nose to prevent me from looking more tired than I actually was.

"Tae?"

I walked towards the bench that I saw him curled up on.

"You look like a hobo," I lightly placed my hand on his head that he rested on his knees.

"Did you wait long?"

He took hold of my hand and removed it from his head. He looked up at me seriously.

"You took forever."

"I told you that I was studying," I reminded him.

"Egh, they're still out I think. Did Eunjung get back?"

"No, she didn't come back yet. She said soon though," she was probably--I don't know what she would be doing at this time.

"I've been here forever. I'm going back, you slow poke," he stood and I followed him on the way back.

"Why did you want to even come outside?"

"Because it's nice weather,"

"And I wanted to enjoy it with you," he continued with a sweet rectangular smile. I shook my head to cloud away the illusion that my cheeks slightly reddened.

"Next time you call and interrupt my studying, I'm going to seriously drop kick you."

"Okay, okay," he laughed.

"Good night, see you tomorrow," I waved to him when we finally reached my dorm.

"Bye bye," he smiled and waited for me to enter.

'I don't deserve Tae sometimes,' I thought to myself.

I placed my key into the door and twisted to open it. I flicked on the light before closing the door behind me and looked up. Right in front of my eyes, maybe a few feet further into the room, stood a black hooded figure's back view. My heart dropped to my stomach. I winced, screamed and quickly shut off the light instinctively because my trembling hand was still on it.