Chapter 2

Ink softly layed his arms around Dream. They both were in Dreamtale and Dream was sitting on Ink's lap. "Do you really think that was a good idea?" Dream asked softly and looked through the window. It had the perfect view to the 'spirit of the tree'. The tree glowed in brightly gold and yellow colors, as always. Everything looked perfectly normal and in balance. "Don't worry, Dream" Ink replied and rested his head on Dream's. "Anyway, Fresh seemed to enjoy hanging out with Error." Dream smiled and turned his whole body to Ink, forcing the other to look down on him. "Hm?" Ink made a confused noise and the couch creaked softly under their weight. Dream leaned even closer to Ink and gently clinked his teeth with him. "I missed you." He said, after he broke away from the passionate skele-kiss. Ink smiled back at Dream and whispered a soft: "I missed you too." Then he leaned closer to his lover for another kiss.

...

"So what are we gonna do today, Broski?" Fresh asked excited. Error groaned. "I can't believe this." He mumbled under his thick breath and Fresh looked at Error with aw. "Can't believe what? In god?" The brightly neon skeleton asked. "I mean that Ink gave me you as a babysitter. I don't need a motherfucking babysitter, if someone needs one... Then that's obviously YOU and not ME." Fresh smirked back at Error. "Your potty mouth says otherwise to me."And Fresh's grin grew even more as he saw Error's annoyed expression growing. "Oh my god!" Error screamed. "Stop treating me like a kid! B-but... There actually is something I wanted to do today."
Fresh leaned closer. "Oh, really? What is it?" Error opened a portal to Underlust again. "Oh. I will show you." He said and tugged on the handcuffs, making Fresh follow him.

It was night in Underlust and the usual white snow covered the tall trees from the Snowdin-Forest. The snow made small noises under the two skeletons feet. Soon they arrived the city. Not many monsters seem to be awake, but through the windows from grillbys, it was possible to see many dancing monsters. It were more monsters awake, than it first seemed. Fresh looked throug the window, forcing Error almost to hit the hard brick wall from the building.

"Be careful!" Error hissed and rubbed his wrist. "Sorry brah." Fresh quickly sputtered back, but Error was himself sure, that Fresh wasn't actually sorry. The 90's abomination couldn't even describe the definition of being sorry! "What did you wanted to show me?" Fresh asked, while he still stared through the yellowish-window. "Today is a special day." Error smirked and placed himself next to Fresh, so he could also look through the window. "Why?' The neon skeleton asked. Error pointed at the bar with his free hand. "The mosnters, here in Underlust, sometimes do drinking contests, who go all night long." Error explained. "Do you know what this means?"

Fresh shrugged and looked at Error. "Nah, what does it mean?" Error smirked and walked away from the window. "That means that a lot of the monsters will be totally drunk today." He told Fresh. "Oh, stars. Doesn't sound that rad." Fresh said and Error gave him an annoyed look. "We won't drink,..." he quickly said. "BUT it's funny watching them." - "Just watching sounds a bit buzz kill to me though." Fresh said and Error snapped his phone out his jacket pocket. "Not if you film it and show the recordings to monsters from other universes.~"

"Aha!... That's so mean!" Fresh let out an small laugh and then nodded anyway. Error struggled a bit with opening the front camera, since they were in handcuffs, but he eventually made it happen. He was ready to film the drunk monsters now. "Let's go then!" He said and the two skeletons entered grillbys.

The music bursted really loud through the whole strip-club, almost painfully loud. The room was decorated with colorful lights and an disco ball. Many people were dancing and not just on the poles.

Some dog-like monsters were flirting with a bunch of dancing girls, softly barking at them. They tried to sound flirty that way... Error thought the sounds were quite annoying though.

Almost instantly Fresh found Lust sitting in a corner with a beer bottle in his right hand. Tears were falling down his eye sockets... The neon skeleton poked Error carefully, to get his attention. "Uh- Don't touch me." He hissed and Fresh just pointed at Lust. Error quickly got his phone out, ready to film whatever was going on with Lust. "Wait." Fresh whispered. "I think he is... what was it called... sad?"

"And that looks pretty ridiculous right now." Error said amused, while he looked over at Lust. The other looked like he was about to puke from too much alcohol. "Ehh..." Fresh began, "Shouldn't we maybe HELP him?' Error stared at Fresh with disbelief. This wasn't what he expected Fresh to say. Expecially Fresh, since he couldn't feel feelies and all. "Where did you get that idea from?" Error asked. "I could care less, pff!" The destroyer sulked.

Fresh giggled at Error's funny expression. He looked like a child when he sulked. "Well, you kinda owe him one, after destroying his universe brutally once... And he didn't even hurted you yet, for what you did." Fresh smirked and Error didn't really knew what to say. The other was right, but since when does Fresh care THAT much?!

Fresh shoved Error over to Lust. "Ya doing alrighty?" Fresh asked with a funny voice, as he looked down at Lust. The sinner quickly stoop up, as he saw Fresh... He also looked very drunk. "Oh." Was everything Lust said, before he wiped his tears away.

Error felt guilty and shoved his phone back in his jacket pocket. With an uncomfortable feeling, he looked down on the ground and mumbled an sympathetic "Sorry."

Lust looked up at Error with suprise, but suddenly stared laughing out loud. Error instantly got his head up again and stared at Lust. 'Why the fuck are you laughing?!" He asked and Fresh gave the destoryer an judging look for using an swear word again, but Error really couldn't care less.

"You're not the reason, that I'm crying. I was just watching a sad movie with grillbys a minute ago." Lust laughed even louder now and Error needed some time to process what the other said. "Ughh, I will never care about you again... Fuck you!" Error angrily snapped back at Lust, with made the other smirk. "Glady~" Lust responded and took a sip from his beer bottle.

"Aw, hell no!" Error said loud and ran out of grillbys, forcing Fresh to stumble after him. "Wait! You are walking too fast for me!" Fresh said, trying to bring the destoryer to slow down, but Error didn't listen to him. The neon skeleton couldn't keep up with the speed at the end and stumbled over an big tree banch. He hit toghter with Error and they both felt into the snow. Atleast the snow was soft.

"GET off me!!" Error yelled and almost glitched out from the physical contact, that he was making, with Fresh. "Ehh." Fresh tried to stand up, but somehow slipped and fell again. "Fresh! Get off me. NOW!" But Fresh didn't move. "What if I can't?" The 90's abomination asked. "Fresh. I swear, I will-" Fresh interrupted Error's sentence. "The handcuffs are stuck to that tree banch."

"Eh?-" Error looked to his right and indeed, the handcuffs really were stuck to an big tree banch, making it impossible to get away or standing up again. "You got to be kidding me!" Error said. Footsteps could be heard getting closer to them.

"Who is making that sound?" Fresh asked Error. "You are the one, on top of me, go look by yourself. Just move your head or something!" Error whispered and Fresh did, what he was told to do. Lust was standing behind them... Looked like he found them. Oh well... "I would join you with pleasure, but guysss... you can't do that kind of stuff in public! That's sooo bad~" Lust said. He had an drunk smile on his face. "What is he talking about?" Fresh asked as he looked down on Error.

Error couldn't answer quickly enough and Lust started laughing again. "I can show you, Fresh. I have nothing against a threesome.~" He purred and creeped even closer, till he was infront of them and sat down. "Sure." Fresh said, without knowing what he just agreed to. Error screamed louder than ever. "Noooo. No. Nope. Nah. Nada... NO!!"

Fresh pressed his free hand against one of his non-existing ears with an painful expression. "Okay, geez. Are you that stubborn to learn something new from others?" Fresh asked and rubbed his skull. "Oh my stars, shut up Fresh. You have no fucking idea what you are even talking about. By the way, Lust is really drunk at the moment."