Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Nathan's POV

Oh God i need to get away from here as soon as possible! I don't think i'll be able to control my wolf! He wants to get out and kill James and Noah for spilling the Coffee all over her!

What do i do?
OMG, i started to feel my wolf take control and i just knew i had to leave NOW!
I got up and walked out the door , i could hear Mr Lewis call my name telling me to come back but i just ran as fast as i could.
I reached the woods behind school and let my wolf fully take control. Slowly i shifted into a big reddish brown wolf with emerald eyes. My wolf took in a deep breathe before running and dodging trees until we came to a clearing a beautiful yet broken sight stood before me.

Emily's POV

I ran into the woods and was met with a clearing. I sat down leaning against one of the tree trunks, i pulled my knees up to my chest and cried my heart out!
Why does everyone seem to hate me?!
What have i done to deserve this?
Sometimes i wish mum was still here to help me through these times. Dad does his best to make sure i don't feel the loss of mum but i still miss her!

It felt like hours since i had been here but i felt like i was at home. I decided that i'll let my wolf out for a run soon but right now i just wanted to lie down and rest cause all this crying has given me a headache!

Just as i went to lie down a wolf appeared right in front of my eyes! I screamed but my wolf howled in joy! I wonder why?
I felt like i recognised the wolf from somewhere i don't know why i just felt like i knew him! I felt safe around this wolf , this feeling was so unknown to me it made me smile.
I asked the wolf to change back to it's human self but he shook his head and just laid his head in my lap.
I wonder who he is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY guys!!!
Sorry i haven't updated in so long! I know i know i'm sorry!

But i've updated now! 🙈

Please vote and comment! Thanks!

Izzy!❤️