Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Emily's POV

So here i am standing in front of the school gates. Its the first day back and i'm terrified. Why, you ask?

Because in the real world there are people called the populars they are cruel people who think they're better than everyone.

They walk around bullying all the younger kids and they bully the outcast. I don't get it! Everyone worships them as if they're God.

Everyone wishes to be them unless they're a victim of their bullying. Which means me. Yep! Great isn't it! Beta's daughter gets bullied and no one sticks up for her only her brother when he's home :( .

Also her best friend Hayden but Hayden doesn't know that I'm a werewolf so she doesn't understand how hard it is for me.

The fact that i have beta blood in me means that i am almost as strong as someone who has alpha blood running through their
veins.

The reason i coward away is because i'm shy i'm not an outgoing person. I like staying by myself and studying and reading!

On the bright side its my birthday in a few weeks time a week after the stupid jerk face Nathan's! Arg! I don't care if he's my future alpha he's the reason i get bullied.

Flashback

It was fifth grade and being the lonely person i am i was sitting alone eating my food and i always had a tiny crush on Nathan i know it was wrong but i couldn't help it.

He saw me staring at him and saw i was eating a pizza he came to me and told me to give him my pizza i refused and that was it.

He pushed me straight of the table and sent me flying to the ground. I guess it was cause the alpha within him didn't like being refused too.
End of flashback

I would have thought he would stop the bullying but i guess not i guess its the only thing that keeps his reputation up!

Anyways back to the fact that its my birthday soon. On a werewolf's 17 birthday (if they either have alpha or beta blood in them) they will find their mate.

There is always this huge party at the pack house where it gives them a chance to find their mate.

I wish i find mine. I would love for someone to love me and my wolf.

For someone to care for once i don't want to be bullied anymore!

I wonder who the moon goddess has planned for me.

Nathan's POV

Man Britney is amazing ha shes my fuck buddy and has been for 3 years and man is she good! Eh who cares about mates!

Its a load of bullshit! Like seriously why would a guy like me want to be bounded with some random stupid girl who i barely know for the rest of my life!

"DO NOT CALL OUR MATE STUPID!" My wolf shouted at me inside my head!

"Nah i think shes gonna be a stupid silly girl whose not even pretty!"

How dare you say that Nathan you haven't even met her yet and yet you judge her. Trust me Nath, once you meet her she will change you and your playerish ways!

Ha like some silly girl can change me! I blocked my wolf out after that comment seeing as i knew he would shout at me for calling her 'some silly girl'

God i cant wait till i get the alpha position! But arg! I need to find my mate first! I don't want to be a one woman's man!!!! What do i do!

I know your wondering why i would want to be alpha!

The reason is i love my pack and i guess i want to be able to lead this pack into victory and i want to be able to become someone somewhat independent!

Omg i have an idea!!!! I read over the rules they set me for me to be able to follow/do so i can become alpha!

They said i have to FIND my mate they never said i have to accept her simple i reject that bitches sorry ass!

I'm a cruel person and i'm loving it! God i hope whatever happens i dont find my mate!

Lets just wait and see what the moon goddess has planned for me

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys so this is the first chapter what do you guys think?
Leave a comment bellow
Next chapter they'll meet

Izzy